SEASON PROPS 0-1
SEASON TEASERS 1-0

Bills/Texans OVER 41 LOSE

Falcons -3 @ -105 LOSE

Thursday Game Giants/Skins OVER 45 @ -120 ​WIN

Titans Team Total OVER 19.5 ​LOSE

UNDER 46.5 Pats/Chiefs

current leans: Over 45 Giants/Skins, Eagles +5.5, Boys +3, Chiefs +3.5

First look at week #4 and do not like much. Really think this may be all of my posted plays. Might be the week to watch and see what develops.

Little Teaser: Jets +12, Bucs +17.5 & Jags +23 ​WIN

Last edited:
gl with the plays bones…i cannot trust the Falcons on the road.

btw, do you live in Marfa?

Thanks guys.

I know the Falcons is the 'square' selection, but sometimes it is the way to go. I think they can get it done this week altho it is outside and Falcs on road. But, a rookie QB in first start against a playoff quality team which I believe will win their division, I am going with Falcons.... Plus I really liked that cigar smoking line coach whose name escapes me now, and that's as good a reason as any :holycow:

Tito: I do not live in Marfa, but I plan on retiring in the next 3-5 years and was looking for a place to do so. Want out of the big city in the worst way ( I live in Houston ) and went to the Alpine-Marathon-Marfa (Big Bend) area in summer 2013. Its in far west TX and I highly recommend a visit to anyone. I was ready to buy a place, but the wife said 'no' b/c it really is off the beaten path and remote. So, we settled on building a place on a fork of the Guadalupe River in the Texas Hill Country. If you have the opportunity, visit Marfa-Big Bend. Elevation is same as Colorado Springs and if you like vistas, clean skies, wildlife etc....its great. Believe it or not, Marfa also has great restaurants.

Added OVER 45 @-120 Thursday. Its now @ 46 which I would take, but no higher. At 45 a 24-21 score pushes. I lined a 27-24 score

I lived in Houston when I was a kid, til I was about 8…my Dad was really good friends w an artist out there in Marfa, Donald Judd. We used to go out to his ranch when I was a kid, back in the late 70's and early 80's and it was a blast. Just wide open, big bonfires, horses, all that shit…those were great memories….

I lived in Houston when I was a kid, til I was about 8…my Dad was really good friends w an artist out there in Marfa, Donald Judd. We used to go out to his ranch when I was a kid, back in the late 70's and early 80's and it was a blast. Just wide open, big bonfires, horses, all that shit…those were great memories….
Tito: The Judd Museum is there and he & his family basically started the current popularity...but its still a small and remote place...with a community of artist and writers along with ranchers, cowboys, truck drivers and oil field workers

Falcons will get you the win. 22 starting players that are healthy makes this team much improved this year. Atlanta all the way.

Bills/Houston I disagree. Like the under. Both teams are combining for an average of 17 pts on defense per game so far on the season, compared to a year ago. Bills have solid D for sure and Houston shouldnt allow much at home. Would play under 41 here., Just my opinion my friend.

GL

Thanks as always for stopping by Genius. I think the winner of the Texan game will score 24-27.....this may be a dumb play, but I see short fields due to turnovers and punting from deep in your own territory.

This is the surest jinx, but my totals have been doing well...shudda never said this:doh:

Some steam coming in on ATL @ -4.5 now and O/U in Houston is now 43.....maybe this is a good sign for our lines earlier this week?

Thanks as always for stopping by Genius. I think the winner of the Texan game will score 24-27.....this may be a dumb play, but I see short fields due to turnovers and punting from deep in your own territory.

This is the surest jinx, but my totals have been doing well...shudda never said this:doh:

i was right about this:egg:

ass kicked...No excuses, I did not have a good feel for this week ( as noted in my first post of week)

other than today's teaser and Thursday night, it was a wiff.

good news...think I have seen some things.

:shake:

WEEK#1 5-4
WEEK#2 4-1
WEEK#3 4-4
WEEK#4 1-3

SEASON PROPS 0-1
SEASON TEASERS 1-0

Bills/Texans OVER 41 LOSE

Falcons -3 @ -105 LOSE

Thursday Game Giants/Skins OVER 45 @ -120 ​WIN

Titans Team Total OVER 19.5 ​LOSE

current leans: Over 45 Giants/Skins, Eagles +5.5, Boys +3, Chiefs +3.5

First look at week #4 and do not like much. Really think this may be all of my posted plays. Might be the week to watch and see what develops.

Little Teaser: Jets +12, Bucs +17.5 & Jags +23 ​WIN

just play the leans

Back