NFL WK#2

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Record: 4-2 week #1

Futures: Pats and Steelers over 10.5 (BOTH 2-0), Giants over 8 (2-0), Texans over 8.5 (2-0) & Skins under 7.5 (0-2)

I had a good week #1, but as last week and thru mid-November I have abandoned my full analysis due to time constraints. I will not say it again in future weeks, but I wanted to put everyone on notice (if that's worth anything). I have also decided that I have cut my units in half until I can take my usual look. I bet all my 'picks' the same unless denoted otherwise.:shake2:

Here's what I have for now as selections Week #2:

Titans vs Lions UNDER 47 -110. WIN I have this a 23-20 type game. If Lions run away and hides ( a possible, but unlikely scenario ) I think we have 30-13 type of affair. I think last week's Lions score will tempt over bettors and I see Titans as a much better D than the Colts (who were horrible). I like this bet.

Broncos -5.5 -120 WIN To be straight forward the -6 got my attention right away. Then I saw I could get less than a TD for -120. Count me in. Unless I'm missing something in the injury report (saw nothing of consequence and Colts defensive backfield won't be any better) this seems like a "lock." They baited the hook and I've bitten. Think Colts could get annihilated. Famous last words.

JAGS ML +145 LOSER (but it was close :rofl:) I'm a P Rivers fan, but with K Allen out and a defense that can give up yards/points. I think Bortles and the Jax D can win this game. Might take the points too. Right now have the ML with Jax

Played a little teaser - Falcons & Chargers Over 42/ Pack & Vikes Over 37

Saints Team Total OVER 25 -115 LOSE

Leans: Chiefs +2.5, Jags +3, Falcons +4.5

Last edited:
Nice start :cheers3: Probably joining you on the Broncos, not sure about the other yet I suck at totals..

Thanks for thoughts and picks, good luck this week!

i've had zero time to look at the games yet, but thought I heard something about D Thomas being ? for the Bronco game?

bol this weekend buddy

Thanks fellows and good luck to y'all. Yeah Tito but he practiced yesterday and expected to play.

Good luck all

Gl bones, go broncos!!! Think they crush, at 7 scared of possible backdoor, but should be fine

added Saints TT Over 25 - I won't see a play, hope to catch some of late games

Back