NFL Wildcard

Tito

The Salty Dog
Regular Season: 71-71 (-7.17u)

Not a good season for me, but at least was able to get out of a huge mid season hole. Hoping to keep up recent form....

Chiefs ML (-153) -2u-

Chiefs red hot, as we know, and hoping they stick w what they're doing and Andy doesn't get too careful now that the playoffs are here. Houston's D is what to fear here, but Chiefs #2 in league at taking care of the ball and I think efficient enough on O to handle Watt and Co. Bryan Hoyer at qb, that hurts this team, imo. Poor qb, poor running game for Texans. Going to be a tough, tight game I think, but KC just a better all around team here.

Bengals +3 (-120) -2u-
ML (+125) -1u-

Bengals history in the playoffs worries me. But again, better team to me and they are getting points. AJ doesn't have to win this by himself and I think he can handle this situation. RB issues will hurt the Steelers here, and Cincy can put the focus more on the WR weapons of the Steelers. I also worry about the emotions involved in the game. Teams obviously don't like each other at all, hopefully Bengals don't shoot themselves in the foot w dumb 15 yard penalties.

Packers ML (-105) -2u-

I took this a couple of days ago, thinking it was the best I would get. Wrong, at plus money now. GB's woes well documented, and the offense is not and will not be what it was in seasons past. Pack have not been very good lately, but I am not impressed with the Skins. Yes, they've been winning, but coming out of the nfc east? Pack passing game has been poor, but this secondary is one they can hopefully rebound against. And it's still Rodgers back there. I don't fully trust Cousins either, he is still prone to boneheaded plays. I have a feeling Starks will have a good game for the Pack and will be looking at props for him. As well as Jordan Reed props possibly.

KC OVER 29/Bengals +11/Seahawks +6 -2u-

Steelers/Bengals UNDER 28.5 *LIVE* -2u-

Steelers pk 2H (-115) -2u-

Jerrick McKinnon Pass Receptions OVER 1.5 (-145) -4u-

going a little bigger on this. McK is not a prolific receiver for the Vikes, but I think in this situation they are going to need these screen passes in the gameplan today. I think in the last 5 games he has had over 2 receptions all but once.

James Jones Pass Receptions OVER 3.5 (-140) -2u-

He is definitely targeted more than anyone on the team and going up against a less than stellar secondary. Despite their offensive woes lately, he still has surpassed this # in the last 4 weeks. Think it should continue today, and I may even add to this.

Lean Seattle in the other game, but unsure of it w Lynch out now. I can get Vikes +6 at Bovada, which is tempting...going back and forth on it and will sit on that one for a little while.
May add a tease or two as well...

:shake:

Last edited:
bad add ons to the late game fucked up my day, I should've stuck with what I had. Live bet is one thing, but I seldom play 2h bets bc I'm just not that successful w them...should've laid off steelers 2h. Hoyer hurt his team s I thought and Cincy's mental retardation hurt them as I feared...

adding some props and think I will just sit on the Seahawks at +6 I have in the 2u teaser

Back