G. Kittle over 52.5 rec ydg. -137 .5*
SF ML +163 .5*
Dallas +3.5 Live -106 .5*
Rams -3.5 -108 1*
Z. Ertz over 5.5 receptions -125 .5*
Arizona +9.5 -111 Live 1*
Arizona/Rams under 23 2H -108 .5*

Last edited:
  • Carr with Ruggs (Weeks 1-7): 90.2 PFF passing grade, 8.6% big-time throw rate, 8.5 yards per attempt, 9.2 aDOT
  • Without (Weeks 8-18): 63.7 PFF passing grade, 4.2% big-time throw rate, 7.0 yards per attempt, 7.8 aDOT

So if I’m reading this right, it’s saying Tampa has been better vs the pass than vs the run on D?

It so hard for me to judge bucs run d this year, I know they were really good last year, from a yards per carry perspective they not anything special this year, but so few teams have been willing to even try them much it hard to say. It like teams have come in thinking they couldn’t win running on them, even the colts passed a ton when they played and they try running on everyone!! The 1st meeting between these 2 sanders and hurts had excellent ypc but that was well before eagles realized they were a running team, for some odd reason that didn’t happen until sanders got hurt the 1st time!! So very few Carries in that game. Makes this one kinda tough, then throw in potential weather and I gots no idea wtf I’m doing w this!

Gronk over 61.5 rec ydg. -137 .5*
Brate over 14.5 rec ydg -136 .5*
Brate over 2 receptions -122 .5*

G. Kittle over 52.5 rec ydg. -137 .5*

Man I thought he be more involved. He did a fantastic job blocking but I heard some ppl I respect mention they expected him to be big part of the plan! Guess I won’t hold it against them, I’m wrong sometimes also!! Lol,

With ya on rams but I’m stronger on few props. Love Murray over rush yards, I was shocked Stafford td number was 1.5, granted it juiced to hell (-200) but expected a 2.5 so I used over 1.5 tds to close a parlay with Big Ben last night!! GL tonight!!

Man I thought he be more involved. He did a fantastic job blocking but I heard some ppl I respect mention they expected him to be big part of the plan! Guess I won’t hold it against them, I’m wrong sometimes also!! Lol,

With ya on rams but I’m stronger on few props. Love Murray over rush yards, I was shocked Stafford td number was 1.5, granted it juiced to hell (-200) but expected a 2.5 so I used over 1.5 tds to close a parlay with Big Ben last night!! GL tonight!!
Well I didn't expect that he would be kept so close to the LOS the entire game, but obv part of the plan was for him to help with blocking to get that running game going and secure the edge which they did well. Safety valve only unfortunately....

Well I didn't expect that he would be kept so close to the LOS the entire game, but obv part of the plan was for him to help with blocking to get that running game going and secure the edge which they did well. Safety valve only unfortunately....

Me neither, nor did the ppl I listened to who said they heard he was gonna be used to try and attack dallas lbs. lol. All in all I was super happy with niners and outcome in that game. Unfortunately Cant win them all! You playing any props tonight?

Me neither, nor did the ppl I listened to who said they heard he was gonna be used to try and attack dallas lbs. lol. All in all I was super happy with niners and outcome in that game. Unfortunately Cant win them all! You playing any props tonight?
I took Ertz over 5.5 receptions and considering his yardage prop as well.

SAT, JAN 15, 4:30 PMROTOWIRE.COM
Conner (ribs) is listed as questionable for Monday's wild-card game at the Rams, Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.com reports.
Spin: Conner made his first appearance on the practice field Saturday since departing the Cardinals' season finale against the Seahawks with rib injury, logging a limited session. Jonathan Ward (knee) had the same practice regimen this week, while Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) followed up back-to-back limited listings with a full practice Saturday. Edmonds is the only one of the three without a designation for the team's playoff opener, making him the best bet to lead the backfield Monday. Earlier in the week, coach Kliff Kingsbury considered Conner to be a game-time decision, per Darren Urban of the Cardinals' official site, so his status may not be confirmed until 90 minutes before an 8:15 p.m. ET kickoff.

Back