NFL Wildcard Weekend

Tito

The Salty Dog
Regular Season: 88-66 - (+18.68u)

After a really good start, stumbled down the stretch and not able to get it going, except for a couple of big weeks sprinkled along the way. Regardless, happy with the season. I would love to finish the season w +30u overall…maybe thats too ambitious.

Lions TT OVER 20.5 -2u-

- Lions up against a team w not much of a HFA, not much of a pass rush, and basically a defense (and team) that had the luxury of playing against one of the easiest schedules in the league. This is my favorite play this weekend and may add to it.

Panthers pk/Lions +14.5 -3u-

- Lions are kind of explained above. I'm not huge on the Panthers, but I liked them when the line was at -4. They ticked up really fast, and I missed the chance to back them. I'm not laying a td with them. More of a play against the Cardinals. Lindley is really poor, inaccurate, and he is going up against a defense that is playing well. No run game for the Cards either. As for the Zona D, they have been on the downside lately and maybe the load they have had to carry this season is taking its toll. Idk, but their one strength, their D, is headed in the wrong direction at the wrong time of the season. That, coupled w their Qb, makes me love the Panthers to win SU this weekend.

Panthers -5.5 (-105) -2u-

Steelers -3 -1u-

Ravens/Steelers UNDER 23 1H (-125) -1u-

Ravens/Steelers OVER 43.5 (Live) -1u-

Ravens/Steelers OVER 24 2H (-105) -2u-

Ravens TT OVER 10.5 2H (-115) -2u-

Colts -4 -1u-

Bengals/Colts UNDER 48 (-116) -2u-

- Writing this up right now, going on a overnight trip w the family. So will miss this game, but will be able to watch the late game fortunately. Waiting on the number, hoping it will go to 49. Either way I'm on this. The Bengals are missing a main weapon in AJ, obviously. Running the ball should be more of a priority here for the Bengals. Don't see them airing it really. Not to mention they need to not rely on Dalton, as much as possible. Also, up against a Colt D that is more susceptible to the run than the pass anyway. Colts pass D is fairly solid, and up against a passing O that is without their best weapon. In the Bengals 3 playoff games w Dalton, all three have gone under. Two of those on the road and the best the Bengals mustered is 13. Since the 2011-12 season, in the 32 road games they have played, Cincy has gone over 48 points only 8 times. This year they are 1-7 to the Under on the road. As for Indy, they have zero run game which really hurts, even for someone as good as Luck. Losing Bradshaw, as everyone knows, was big and he was the only thing they had in the backfield. TRich had 77 last time they met, but still don't think much of him. This works out well for the Bengal D, since their rush D is the weakness of the team. Colts don't really have the ability to exploit them there. Bengal pass D is top ten this year and they can at least contain Luck and the passing game. I think they will still be able to move it through the air though. Will add the Under in the a.m. and possibly a play on the Colts too.

Still looking…BOL to everyone this weekend :shake:

Last edited:
Ty guys...Bol to you this weekend

added to the teaser, I just like it a lot. Waiting to see if I could possibly get 20 for the lions total to add more

still looking at today, AZ tt under and the Steelers and over

Ty guys, gl to you as well!

did not think the Panther line would go under 6 again, so I hit it. Zona has major problems...

Should've just waited on the live play, but thought Pitt might score a td at the end there....really like the over in the 2h here....

Added the Under, should've just added it last night when I wrote it up. Was at 48.5 then. Ugh.

Added Colts too, that got away from me too...

Back