NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend

CryptoWhale

Pretty much a regular
Houston -2.5

Really like Houston at home tonight with Watson getting it done on offense. Fuller should be a go and with Watt on defense solidifies the odds even more. Credit to Buffalo and Josh Allen on their season, but I believe their time has yet to come. Expecting a close game with the Texans sealing the deal in the 4Q.

Also like the 3-team teaser below that pays +120.

1578161350127.png

Tough beat on the NE teaser last night with the pick six to end the game.

Bouncing back today......

New Orleans -6 Second Half

Tough beat on the Saints. Brees in complete control until the fumble. Should have left Hill at the helm. Lol

Another blown call by the officiating crew on the Rudolph touchdown to end the game. Vikings had the tables reversed earlier in the season, receiver pushed the Minnesota defender at the end of the game, Zimmer got them to review, call was overturned. Interesting how the call was not reviewed here on the last play of a critical game.

Tough beat with saints? I got killed on teasers with them but they absolutely deserved to lose.

No I agree, just meant tough beat on me to lose? Lol. Game should have never been close at all. Minny outplayed them start to finish and dominated them for the most part. Brees on the fumble pretty much sealed the game. I still don't understand why he threw the bomb with three mins left in the first half, which was picked off, when they were up, had a drive going, could have just tried to play for the first down. They had plenty of time to at least go for a FG, manage the clock, all while getting the ball to start the second half. It was poor game management and resulted in the interception, Minny scoring the TD to take the lead and momentum into the half. Especially after the missed FG as time expired. You are right, they didn't deserve that game at all.

No I agree, just meant tough beat on me to lose? Lol. Game should have never been close at all. Minny outplayed them start to finish and dominated them for the most part. Brees on the fumble pretty much sealed the game. I still don't understand why he threw the bomb with three mins left in the first half, which was picked off, when they were up, had a drive going, could have just tried to play for the first down. They had plenty of time to at least go for a FG, manage the clock, all while getting the ball to start the second half. It was poor game management and resulted in the interception, Minny scoring the TD to take the lead and momentum into the half. Especially after the missed FG as time expired. You are right, they didn't deserve that game at all.

Yea I feel ya. They did a whole bunch of questionable shit the entire game and also did a incredibly poor job of adjusting to what Zimmer threw at them. Not to mention they turned it over 8x all freaking year (nfl record I believe) but have 3 in this damn game?

Wtf was that stupid ass play they ran on 3rd and short on 1st drive of second half? That little tap pass sweep to lose 5 yards? Could have just let murry pound it up middle and got it, or at worst spread it out and let Brees throw one his 3 yard passes that have made his career!!!!

Worst thing about this weekend is id normally be dancing on saints and pats graves if wasn’t for fact I lost so much on these cock suckers! lol. Can’t believe I missed the chance to fade them since I have always hated saints and Brees in particular!!

Back