*** NFL Week Two/NCAAF Week Three In-Game***

I am so sick of hearing about ray rice and is this craziness going on all i wanna do is enjoy football. i really dont care what happened anymore. Get over it already and lets play football. If im going crazy then i cant imagine what the rest of the ravens are feeling. Lets go Steez!!!!

i said at work today, Steez by 2 TD's. Everyone thought I was crazy. Forget the Ray Rice thing, the Ravens are straight garbage

Bmore might be garbage, but steez kicked a game winning fg vs a very bad browns team. Don't act like shitsburgh are world beaters mort

Pitt's D being dogshit or not, it's a big ask for the Ravens to bring their gamefaces on such short prep-time.

Will live with it if I'm wrong though.

Pitt's D being dogshit or not, it's a big ask for the Ravens to bring their gamefaces on such short prep-time.

Will live with it if I'm wrong though.

Both had the same prep time no? Wouldn't that favor the home team?

Hard to evaluate that 2nd half against Cleveland imo, cruise control and prevent D will do that to a bunch of teams and it won't be the last time that happens this season

Hard to evaluate that 2nd half against Cleveland imo, cruise control and prevent D will do that to a bunch of teams and it won't be the last time that happens this season

yes well put .. this is a good analysis and all the other squares know is Cleveland came back and almost won etc etc. they need to close games out better gthough steelers always grab a lead then let people back in it

if you look at the LB's and think our defense sucks I dont know what to tell you

secondary is a little funny, but I have faith Joe Flacco will do his best to help them out

:rofl: Manny Diaz went from the biggest DC name in College Football 4 years ago to having to be the Defensive Coordinator at Louisiana Tech

Brown going to karate chop the punter this game, Alex? what else does he have up his sleeve?

didn't realize jim and phil would be announcing these games as well

this is prolly huge for CBS

Back