• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NFL week seven

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
2-1 last week

Feels as though the lines are getting tighter every week. Here are the 3 plays I came up with this week:

Giants Commanders over 37 -110
Rams -3 -105
Dolphins +3 -110

Unders have been trending this year. And I generally play unders in all of my sports betting, it’s what I am most comfortable with. So why play over in this game? Washington has improved quite a bit offensively this season. NY left points on the table last week vs the Bills. Divisional game so both teams know each other well. My gut tells me both teams score 20+ today…

Rams have played well this year but have a 3-3 record. Pittsburgh is 3-2 but coming off a highly emotional win vs Baltimore last week. I am expecting a bit of a letdown week here… Rams cover

Miami is playing really well right now, whereas Philly is showing some cracks…Miami is the best squad Philly will have played this season, mind you they just lost to the Jets… feels like a fg game either way here so I will take the points and cross my fingers…

Fade or follow best of luck with your plays this week guys…

Season record: 12-5-1 +6.5 units

2-1 last week

Feels as though the lines are getting tighter every week. Here are the 3 plays I came up with this week:

Giants Commanders over 37 -110
Rams -3 -105
Dolphins +3 -110

Unders have been trending this year. And I generally play unders in all of my sports betting, it’s what I am most comfortable with. So why play over in this game? Washington has improved quite a bit offensively this season. NY left points on the table last week vs the Bills. Divisional game so both teams know each other well. My gut tells me both teams score 20+ today…

Rams have played well this year but have a 3-3 record. Pittsburgh is 3-2 but coming off a highly emotional win vs Baltimore last week. I am expecting a bit of a letdown week here… Rams cover

Miami is playing really well right now, whereas Philly is showing some cracks…Miami is the best squad Philly will have played this season, mind you they just lost to the Jets… feels like a fg game either way here so I will take the points and cross my fingers…

Fade or follow best of luck with your plays this week guys…

Season record: 12-5-1 +6.5 units
Agree on all 3.
GL buddy

Back