*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

its either that or a Seattle easy win IMo...been burned by them at home too many times at this point

I wanted to take GB but Russell Wilson has been a thorn in my side. Every time I go against Sea, Wilson converts like 80% of 3rd downs and fucks my money.
Just riding the Over

There are 2 nationally televised college games tonight

I anticipate this thread will be moved between forums between each NFL and each college play

I don't even know what to do with myself right now. I'm not even trying to hide my boner at the moment......rocking the sweatpants.

My local NBC affiliate is owned by Raycom, which is in a money dispute with DirecTV, so not only can I not watch at my house, every sports bar in town has DirecTV because of Sunday Ticket. This is bullshit

My local NBC affiliate is owned by Raycom, which is in a money dispute with DirecTV, so not only can I not watch at my house, every sports bar in town has DirecTV because of Sunday Ticket. This is bullshit

Yup ... And games all weekend ... FML

At least out here there are bars w/both directv and dish network, just for the Pac12 network

Damn I forgot mine is to. This sucks major donkey dick!!!

Sup fellas. I made a deposit to 5dimes 3 hours ago and they still haven't credited my account. I called and they said their are no holds on their end but are not able to communicate with the processor. Any of u guys ever hear of such nonsense? Really hope it clear s before 8:30. Trying to get down a good chunk of coin on Seattle-4.5

Didn't think UTSA tickets would be hoping to just get through the 1st quarter

Josh Gordon selling cars this season, assume he'll still get work on Sundays

So this interview that RW is giving on the pre-game. They are sitting outside their practice facility and Mercer Island is in the background. I was on the other side of that water last week meeting a client. Beautiful area. I miss it already.

Back