NFL Week Four

SHSUHorn

Thief
First posted plays for me on the season. This season is probably the most I've ever followed the NFL in a longtime and I've been hitting quite a few of my plays so far at a pretty good clip.

Due to my rabid increase in fantasy football and the fact that my Longhorns are taking over the league time to start putting a little more action in the Niffel.

Baltimore @ Cleveland +4.5 (3 UNITS)

I know, I know what the hell am I doing betting on the Browns? The fact that the Ravens have been playing close games all year (0-3 ATS) and even closer on the road (covering only 6 of its last 17 road games) has me pulling the trigger on the +4.5 for the Browns.

Ravens don’t know what to do at QB and have been pretty bad in pass protection so far on the season with its new offensive tackles on both sides while the Browns haven’t been able to stop anyone on the ground.

So I’m expecting a heavy dose of rushing for the Ravens while the Browns will have Jamal Lewis playing with an extra burst against his old teammates.

I expect a close ugly typical Ravens game so I’ll take the 4.5.

NY Jets –3.5 @ Buffalo (5 UNITS)

The Bills have injuries to five key defensive starters that rank last in the league against the rush and pass. They are also without QB Losman and will be starting a rookie in Edwards. Edwards led them on a great opening drive when he came in but managed only 104 yards on his next 10 possessions.

The Bills have only scored two offensive TDs this season and with a depleted defense will get beat soundly by the Jets.

KC +11.5 @ San Diego (3 UNITS)

What an idiot GM AJ Smith is for letting Marty ball go. Not only that the defense isn’t looking anywhere close to the attacking style Phillips employed while there.

Hopefully Edwards will get off his ass here and pound LJ all day long into this defense to make him earn this new contract.

11.5 is too high for me to pass on a team questioning itself and struggle bad early on.

Pittsburgh –5.5 @ Arizona (5 UNITS)

The Steelers are quietly working over teams as everyone keeps spewing the Cowboy vs Patriot Super Bowl. They have just been dominate in winning its first three game by a combined score of 97-26.

Leinart still looks loss to me in this offense and I just can’t see anyone putting any money on Warner right now regardless how he looked coming off the bench.

New England –7 @ Cincy (5 UNITS)

Does NE score 60 here vs this Bengal defense? They’ve scored 38 in every game this year (and last years meeting vs Cincy) and I definitely think they eclipse that mark Monday night.

Even though the passing game is clicking for the Bengals they more then likely will be without workhorse RB Rudi Johnson who is doubtful with a hamstring injury.

The Pats are the class of the league just like everyone expected when they had all those monster off-season signings and they will continue their dominance here.

nice card ... i am on most of them, big play on steelers, not sure why they arent getting more respect with their offense clicking so well ... GL this week

:cheers:

You bet on all road teams with exception of the Cleveland Shit marks.

Not saying your wrong, just something to look out for.

He likes KC as well,C-gold,so TWO exceptions.

I like 'em all except for the Steelers here.

Yes,A.j. sMITH IS A WALKING TALKING ARROGANT EGOCENTRIC RECTUM.

Brian Billeck is another cocky ass mofo.

A local radio station here in DC has brandon lang on every thursday morning to talk games. I am not overly impressed by hearing the guy cap...

but he rants on Brian Billeck and I love it. The guy honestly gets heated and must say the word " ego" at least 5 times for each Billeck mention.

GL this week, Horn. Can't really argue w/ any of them...but i like the first 2 a lot, and am on the fence w/ the last 3.

Billick is so arrogant he doesn'teven see how he cost his team ONE game already with his abysmal,irrational play calling.He

Billick is so arrogant he doesn'teven see how he cost his team ONE game already with his abysmal,irrational play calling.He almost

Your Boy Jacoby Jones got injured by the Colts punter Hunter Smith.

He looked good in that indy game. He ripped through the line on that punt return, and would have taken it the distance if not for the angles the 2 colt defenders took.

He was running full speed when all of his ( and Hunter Smiths) weight came crashing down on that left shoulder. Was it dislocated or broken or what?

That is a lot of force landing on that surface in Houston. I feel bad for him, he looked good and was a guy that got a chance from a smaller school.

Houston could be a real good team in the next 2 years in the mold of Denver. I really like what Kubiak is doing there with the offense, and the drafting of that defense.

Back