nfl week double uno

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 record posted on CTG- 38-32, +5675

I absolutely hate this card (shh.. those who remember last weeks post know why I say this)

Getting this in as I don't think it will be around long..

Ariz -2.5, -120; 6 units (top unit play) WIN

Ariz -2.5,Philly -2; -120; 3 units * LOSS

Rams 2H TT over 7.5, -125; 3 units WIN

Cowgirls -2, -110; 4 units WIN

Cowgirls 2H TT over 13, -110; 3 units LOSS

*teaser carried over from last Monday, posted in Mags wk 10 thread, screen #12, looks odd because I teased Ariz down to 2.5 last monday and that is also the "unteased" spread I have this week.<!-- / message -->

I'll add color tommorow..

:cheers:

Last edited:
I believe that Hasslehoff is back at QB for Seattle. Does this impact it at all? I am tentative to play Zona on the road after they fucked me vs 9'ers and looked beatable bro. But lean Zona also they should be better on a sunday game than a pressure game.

I absolutely hate this card (shh.. those who remember last weeks post know why I say this)

:shake:

OK, got my record updated.. Last Sunday was brutal for me but I survived it.. One of those always comes, glad to have it out of the way.

A bit of drama over in my CFB thread yesterday... Its all good.. I have been dabbling with the MMA stuff for awhile and decided to make my maiden voyage to the dark side last night.. Went 2-0 so good start for me.. I think there is a fair amount of value in many of those lines but I plan to keep it small (2 unit plays) for awhile and see how it goes.. I will say this-- some of the good value cappers on this site would have some fun over there.. It is very different but I think there are spots easy to exploit.

Been a lifelong Boxing capper so the transition is not completly foreign to me.. Won a big bet on Calzaghe recently so 3-0 in the violent sports last couple of weeks..:hammer:

Regarding CFB-- ended up losing a bit yesterday, a day when I absolutely had several games nailed (Rutgers, etc.) Got too heavily invested in Tulsa but would do the same thing again.. Each bet must be an indepent event. And regardless of my current standing on a particular game, if I see huge 2H value, I will pound it.. Has worked for me in the past--however didn't work on Tulsa yesterday... Obviously, they just decided not to play hard the entire game.. Thats part of capping and I missed it..

GL today peeps

Good luck today with your wagers. Your right about last night, couldn't believe we didnt have any upsets. Great fights to watch.

Yo my bad with Scarf just looked like he was questioning you about you...I think we got it cleared up though.

Great call on Rutgers.

Thanks Marlo---

Here are my brief thoughts on Ariz at Seattle-

Line is correct IMO but I see a DD Cardinal win coming..

• I am OK with Warner's road numbers especially if you take out the Jet game that just got out of whack from the beginning. This road game is much easier than most from a travel standpoint.. Cards struggle going to the East Coast historically but the left coast games are much easier.
  • Seattle, usually has a big homefield advantage and this line reflects it. In fact in years past I often built in a couple extra points for Seattle in home games.. Its gone now. They already have 3 home losses and weren't even competitive in a couple of them.
  • Hassel"bad"back is supposedly healthy.. I don't buy it and even if he is the rust will linger IMO
  • Warner is playing at an extremely high level especially since Boldin's return.. Boldin has become a team leader as many respect the balls he is showing to come back from his injury and not only play better but become more versatile.. The dude has earned a lot of respect from me.. He is going over the middle fearlessly, is a YAC monster and now they have him running plays from the wildcat formation. Again, its not only the skills he possesses but he has raised the entire teams level of play.
  • Seattle pass defense ranks 31st.. Cardinals aerial show continues with ease in this one..
  • A point to remember. This isn't Warners first go around, obviously.. He expects to lead the league in passing, he expects to complete 70% of his passes and if he keeps up the pace , he will add another MVP trophy to his mantle and by my count that would be 3.. Hmm, lets see-- 3 time MVP, Super Bowl ring, Super Bowl MVP, highest career passer rating, highest career (or near it) completion percentage and probably one of the best role models in the league... Hall of Famer IMO... In short I think the guy has no let up or letdown in his makeup. He is also playing for a contract and probably would like a two year variety.. How he finishes the year will dictate that.. What a better game to pad the stats than v. this pass defense
  • Only concern I would have is the Cards "could" afford to coast a bit because believe it or not, they have a 4 game lead.. For the reasons mentioned above I don't think a letdown is in the CARDS..

Gl Teedub.Should be a good game.Only thing that worries me about zona is that the line is set low and everybody likes them.I hope it hits for you buddy.

I really like the over in this game. I agree that Arz will score, but believe Seattle can put up a few point themselves today. Also a strong over trend between these 2 teams in recent years. The thing that worries me about Arz is that you have to go back to 2003 to find the last time this franchise has put together a 3 game winning streak. They are currently riding a 2 game winning streak and are 0-7 SU and 1-6 ATS in this position since 2003.

I really like the over in this game. I agree that Arz will score, but believe Seattle can put up a few point themselves today. Also a strong over trend between these 2 teams in recent years. The thing that worries me about Arz is that you have to go back to 2003 to find the last time this franchise has put together a 3 game winning streak. They are currently riding a 2 game winning streak and are 0-7 SU and 1-6 ATS in this position since 2003.

perhaps this team is better than those teams?

Agree on the over lean but historic team trends are irrelevant IMO... GL with the over bro.. Hope you hit it.. Cards have a decent chance hitting it themselves:popcorn::cheers:

Gl Teedub.Should be a good game.Only thing that worries me about zona is that the line is set low and everybody likes them.I hope it hits for you buddy.

Same thing that worries me...........I was against ARIZ 2 weeks ago when tee*dub was on the public fav ARIZ as well.

But I don't know anyone that knows the ARIZ teams as well as this man!!!!
:cheers:

Most know, I pay absolutely no attention to what the public is playing unless it is with regards to stalking a number.. Understand it is important to alot of people, just saying that I do not evaluate it one bit with regards to my view on the game.. In fact fading the public is perhaps the biggest "public play" of all..

This Arz team is probably better and the Sea team is probably worse. Just enough to scare me away though. GL man - you seem to have a good feel for this team. If anyone saw Kurt Warner being interviewed after the Monday night game, he did mention how they had to improve on the road, so pretty sure the team will be ready to play. Arz 45- Sea 3 would work for me :cheers:

Most know, I pay absolutely no attention to what the public is playing unless it is with regards to stalking a number.. Understand it is important to alot of people, just saying that I do not evaluate it one bit with regards to my view on the game.. In fact fading the public is perhaps the biggest "public play" of all..

I hear you TD but when we all are on a play we don't do very well. Look at GA State the other night. We all were on it and blankets liked it too. Just a thought but this one is a little different.I have seen a few on Seattle. GL buddy.

I am lazy today.. Can anyone from Chicago help me out with the weather today.. Any issues? Looks mostly cloudy in the 40's..

Leans --the Packers, Pack TT over and perhaps the game over.. Still breaking it down.

Tee,

Take a peek at that Falcons TT of 28.5

Falcons home pts this year: 34, 22, 38, 34

Broncos road pts allowed this year: 14 vs Oak, 33, 41, 30

Add in the Broncs horrid d and I think it's a pretty strong lean IMO

Last edited:
I hear you TD but when we all are on a play we don't do very well. Look at GA State the other night. We all were on it and blankets liked it too. Just a thought but this one is a little different.I have seen a few on Seattle. GL buddy.

Ya, I hear ya... Haven't jumped around the forum much yet to be honest.. Seattle at home always used to be a popular play.. Things change when teams get bad..

Saints have problems today don't you think?

I think this game comes down to Matt Hasselbeck. Obviously he hasn't played much this year, so hopefully he'll be off. Throw in the wr injuries and in theory the Cards should roll. But this is the NFL, that's why they play the game. I feel very confident in Arizona's offense but the defense scares me sometimes. Which one shows up? Hopefully not the one who gave up 6td passes to Brett Favre. Good luck T, i'm on it at -2.5 also.

I think this game comes down to Matt Hasselbeck. Obviously he hasn't played much this year, so hopefully he'll be off. Throw in the wr injuries and in theory the Cards should roll. But this is the NFL, that's why they play the game. I feel very confident in Arizona's offense but the defense scares me sometimes. Which one shows up? Hopefully not the one who gave up 6td passes to Brett Favre. Good luck T, i'm on it at -2.5 also.

Ya, I hear ya... Haven't jumped around the forum much yet to be honest.. Seattle at home always used to be a popular play.. Things change when teams get bad..

Saints have problems today don't you think?

Would have responded earlier but the damn forum wouldn't open for me.

Saints looking ok 1st half and before they started this game I would have answered yes to your question.Now I wouldn't bet the Chiefs because the Saints can come out 1 week and look great and the next look like a goat.So far so good but I wouldn't play them 2nd half. Just watching and enjoying a miller lite.

any 2nd halfers Tee?

done posting for the day .. Had a bunch I couldn't get in and don't have the patience to deal with this site's issues that seem to always flare up on Sundays.. I'll send you a PM if I see anything I really like, if the site is up

done posting for the day .. Had a bunch I couldn't get in and don't have the patience to deal with this site's issues that seem to always flare up on Sundays.. I'll send you a PM if I see anything I really like, if the site is up

Thanks Tee. Please do. Leaning Bucs

no 4:00's?

played Rams TT over 7.5, -125 2H; think we see Trent Greene in 2H and a nothing to lose attitude... Team is a mess, but 10 points is not alot to ask in blowout game... Had top unit play earlier on Pack, if you read up in thread you will see I was getting ready to hop it.. Pisses me offObviously couldn't get it posted so won't count it.. Nice hit for me though..

Going to put up a big play in CBB in a bit...

GL all.

played Rams TT over 7.5, -125 2H; think we see Trent Greene in 2H and a nothing to lose attitude... Team is a mess, but 10 points is not alot to ask in blowout game... Had top unit play earlier on Pack, if you read up in thread you will see I was getting ready to hop it.. Pisses me offObviously couldn't get it posted so won't count it.. Nice hit for me though..

Going to put up a big play in CBB in a bit...

GL all.

3 units fwiw

titans 2nd?

got nothing there bro...

added 4 units on Cowboys -2, -110 before it clicks up again.. I don't think the Cowboys are very good but Washington has problems and with Romo back at least the Cowboys will think they are good..

Pretty not cool that the first tie in the nFL in 6 years comes on a game we have a teaser result depending on... about on par with how CBB has gone this year for us, heh?
:hang:

Pretty not cool that the first tie in the nFL in 6 years comes on a game we have a teaser result depending on... about on par with how CBB has gone this year for us, heh?
:hang:

Ya, here ya... I had a big Miami/Philly ML parlay (2:1) running also, so the tie was a bit of a relief for me actually..

Ariz looks super Bowl quality to me.. Defense and Offense combo.. Only the Giants are in the same league.

Ariz looks super Bowl quality to me.. Defense and Offense combo.. Only the Giants are in the same league.

Your definitely forgetting someone. (hint: my avatar):smiley_acbe:

Actually Tee, I would love to hear your thoughts on the Titans and how you see them ending up this season.

On the boys with you tonight:cheers:

Your definitely forgetting someone. (hint: my avatar):smiley_acbe:

Actually Tee, I would love to hear your thoughts on the Titans and how you see them ending up this season.

On the boys with you tonight:cheers:

stand by my original statement;)

STL continue to drive deep into San Fran territory and come away with FG or nothing.

Ariz up 26-7 now ahead by only 6???

I hope my CBB luck did not carry over to NFL!!

good day so far.. Much better unposted.. Still some work to do..

These guys:hammer::hammer::hammer:like to fuck these girls:smiley_acac::smiley_acac::smiley_acac:

Let me get this straight, you say you didn't like the card that much today, yet you cashed two top unit plays?

I like the trickeration.. :Cheers:

LIke it bro was giong to call u on that one--

boys moving with ease, wash has no sack ability and their D is not great vs pass--

Romo has too many options and should move it all day this half, I think he does what they did at GBAY earlier this year

Back