NFL week 9

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Another week in the NFL Im not a big fan of the card, and gonna continue to grind out small profits with these teasers. Only way to attack these sharp numbers IMO.

Been working out well so far this year, hoping it doesnt crash down this week

G-Men -3 2H (-120) 1.5 units

G-Men +1/ Tampon Bay +1/da bearss -2.5 1.5 units

ATL/OAK Under 19.5 2H 1.2 units

Minny +2/Colts ML 1.2 units

G-Men +1/Clev +8.5/Jets +15 1.3 units

Cleve -1.5 1.1 units

Skins -2 1.1 units

GL fellas:cheers:

Last edited:
Jets:

Many backing them points/ML and im not jumping on doing that.
I can understand why, with the lookahead angle as buffalo prepares for foxboro next week, but dont think they will shrug off this AFC east rivalry.
These two teams hate eachother, and as good as the bills have looked this season, if the jets win the two will be tied @ 5-3. Big game for both teams.

We dont usually play well in buffalo, almost every year we split with them.
I think the trend continues this year and each team wins in their own stadium.

Favre off 3 sub par performances, I dont see how a physical defense like buffalo's that brings pressure often is a game thats going to get him back on track.

Cotch and Coles are banged up but both will likely play.

Should be a close game and I feel like the team that commits the least turnovers will win this game.

Buffalo 21, Jets 16.

As long as Kevin and Pat Williams( Our Pro Bowl D-line) play we should be alright...Im pretty sure they're playing but heard they might have to sit when they tested positive for diuretic..a steroid masker...Hope the secondary steps it up also

GL Cap, I have the Giants teased with the Lakers from last night - trying to find someone to tease them with today as well...poss Jets

Been killed by teasers this year
:cheers:

Lets hope Browns dont choke this away 27-27...Only the Browns could make Flacco look like a champ

Browns = :hang:
you aint kiddin bro!

these fucks are awful. if they could have just covered the +8.5, ida been on route to a pretty solid day

now it will be yet another break even/small profit week in the NFL.....
although ill probably be adding the skins in tomorrows game

ahhhh that anderson pick 6 was a daggerrrrrrr:hang:

just another week in the nfl:36_11_6:

Congrats jets backers though! I just did not seee it!

Was close to the score but like that matters when you didnt call the winning side, lol.

Just like every year though, it did come down to the turnovers. Barrring that pick 6 late, favre looked sharp. Edwards turned the ball over 3x and that was the difference.

Was happy with that win. 5-3 into a tie for first place in the east!!! J-E-T-S baby

anyways, thanks for the props above, hope you all are having a big day.
:cheers:
i can guarantee you the sharps are.
look wherethe steam moves/sharp $$$ was::

cleveland- loss
jets- cover and SU win
cincy- cover and SU win
KC- cover
GB- cover
seattle- currently winning

Good luck bro!!! Skins MNF huge game......If i have a good day today im buying a ticket:popcorn:

hell yeah man, just added them :cheers:

are you gonna end up going? i got a ccouple of friends that did but i got classes tomorow cant come up for the game

tickets are pricey, my buddies paid $200 a piece for some shitty assed seats

enjoy though if you do, go skins:cheers:

4-2 +2.2u with a medium play on the skins pending. guaranteed at least some profit.

i will be the first to say, the colts should not have won that game.

NE had an EXCELLENT balanced offense and had even me wondering if they were going to run up the middle or throw a quick slant which was killing the colts

the colts continue to show that any team can run in between the tackles on them, and as deep as the safeties play you can throw underneath on them all day.
they have alot speed, but seriously lack strength and size in the front 4.

the only reason they won is because

A)peyton manning is the best football player on the planet
B) gaffney has no hands
C) david thomas is an idiot and will probably have his balls chopped off by belicheat

that being said, cant be any happier because my jets are now in a 3 way tie for first place in the east :tiphat:

I am surprised Gaffney has not been cut, he drops passes like that in crucial times-

GAFFNEY HAS NO HANDS

icon12.gif

GAFFNEY HAS NO HANDS

icon12.gif

He does not, was it him or Caldwell that had that big drop in the playoff game at INDY a few years ago?

Anyways you card looked very similar to mine, simple teases and simple 2nd half plays-- keep up the good work--

Game tomorrow I hope we can hit it, I mean Pittsburgh has been in every nationally televised game it seems this year doesen't it?

he did blow the game though. gaff looked like TO out there droppin that football lol

thomas though was the worst i think.
they were moving the ball averaging about 7 yards a play, mixing up the pass and the run perfectly.
NE was going to score that drive and probably win the game (barring a possible peyton manning comeback) the colts D coudlnt get a stop to save their lives!!!

total momentum changer as the defense suddenly got fired up and had new life (and also 15 free yards to work with), would have been 3rd and inches on the 30, with NE moving theball at ease.

I thinnk Pats win that game if no flag there-----

they were going to score I think Indy was actually trying to let them score quick so they could have the ball last to win the game

I thinnk Pats win that game if no flag there-----

they were going to score I think Indy was actually trying to let them score quick so they could have the ball last to win the game

:shake:

They would have won I think too, although you can never count out peyton.

New england played an excellent game. The colts front 4 on both ends of the ball is going to be what kills them. Physical teams that can run the football will continue to give them trouble and do what tenny did last week- punch them in the mouth running in between the tackles

Terrible rush defense, and terrible run-blocking. Whatd they rush for like 40 yards tonight? At home in your house? Embarassing

Back