NFL Week 9

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Good week up until Dallas shit the bed. Made an in-game ML bet that hurt. Moving on.

I like CAR + the points tonight, but I'm going to wait to see if I can get them live at more than 1 score. They tend to start slow and then play well 2H. However, I do like 1 prop tonight.

J Graham to score a TD - yes -140 1 Unit

MIA -2.5 1 Unit
No defensive/ST TD for TB/CLE game -200 2 Units (don't see a lot of scoring in this game)

Waiting on AZ/DAL line to move up. I will likely be on Dallas - this is just the type of game for them to pull something out of their ass...

Homer alert

MIN PK 1 Unit - should be a defensive battle and I'm not concerned about RGIII running around - WAS coaches will want to limit the hits he takes which means more pocket passing which is not his forte. Minny with a short field or two to win.
DAL PK .5 Unit - line moving back down so wanted to grab this now. As I said earlier, this is the type of game Dallas usually wins (when the world is against them). Weeden is capable IMO and they will ride their running game a lot. Under worth a look here as well and may grab that closer to game time. Good value on the 'boys after a lousy effort last week against Washington.

that second quarter really fucked up my under in NE. have to try to get out of this somewhat.

2H DEN/NE o27 -105 1 Unit

sorry - originally had under listed but it should have read o27.

10-4 +5.45 Units this week.

SD cost me a pretty penny but very happy with the week overall. Hopefully I can keep this going.

Back