Week 2 - 5-4 (+2.01u)
Week 3 - 5-3 (+2.15u)
Week 4 - 7-2 (+7.6u)
Week 5 - 6-3 (+5.3u)
Week 6 - 4-5 (-1.3u)
Week 7 - 6-6 (-2.59u)
Week 8 - 6-3 (+5.2u)

Ytd: 44-28 - (+23.07u)

Got back to the good side last week, hope that can continue. Not crazy about this weeks card. Playing tonight small. I only have a few plays so far….

Saints TT OVER 26 -1u-

Bucs/Browns OVER 43.5 -2u-

Browns TT OVER 25 -2u-

Jaguars +10.5 (-108) -2u-

Vikings -1 (+103) -2u-

Broncos/Pats UNDER 54.5 -2u-

Texans TT OVER 23.5 -2u-
& OVER 24 -1u-

Cardinals TT OVER 21 -3u-

Patriots -3 (+185) -1u-

Niners-2/Pats +13/Ravens +10 -2u-

Ravens/Steelers UNDER 24 2H (-118) -2u-

Colts/Giants OVER 50.5 -2u-

May try to middle that Patriots total if it drops enough, but I like it regardless. Was waiting til closer to game time for that one with a accurate weather report, but thinking getting it now while it's still high enough. Also will be on the Giants over for mnf. Looking at the Jags, Ravens, Minny, the Pats and a bunch of overs….will add.

:shake:

Last edited:
Kinda like the Ravens and Pats myself and I'm already on Minny. I just don't see how Wash goes on the road and wins 2 weeks in a row especially after winning their superbowl. RGIII in the lineup is good for Minny backers I would imagine. I just don't think that team has it in em at this point. Don't have the nuts in the sack to play the Jags.

GL this weekend Tito

Thanks Trey…I agree on the Vikes. Skins off the huge win, more injuries for them, and they have to break Rg3 back in. Rg3 coming back kind of put me over the edge to play them. Just waiting and hoping I can get a better #.

Jags, are a little scary to back and will probably only play them for 1u I think. But they can hang with a defense (and team) that is not very impressive lately. Waiting on this # too..

gl this week trey, hope its a good one for you bud :shake:

i may just 'tail' these plays. Like them all :bluehead:

hey bones - i initially didn't feel great about the card, but after looking more and more I'm feeling pretty good about it. And why I'm going to have a bigger card than i thought. Waiting on the Vikes and Jags, hoping to get better #'s…and wavering on Pats and Ravens. Gl this week buddy! :cheers3:

Broncos have a defense finally, but Peyton still not a great track record in foxboro or in these situations. Broncos have a better team this year and thinking I need to stay away from the side…going to stay w the under, going to be windy. I like the Broncos d here and I think the Pats and Belcheck can limit Peyton as well.

Ravens may still be a play…but thinking I may stay away...

thanks fondy...

looking like a mediocre start at best. adding a teaser of the 4pm games and alt line on the Patriots

Back