T. Gurley Rec Ydg. over 15.5 -114 .5*
Tease Atl +7.5 and over 46 -115 .5*
GB -6 -103 1.5*
NO/Chi under 41.5 -108 1*
LAR/Mia longest TD under 39.5 -104 .5*
ML Parlay GB, Tenn, Phil +122 1*
Tease NE/Buff under 51, NO/Chi under 51.5, TB -3 -120 1*

Last edited:
NO missing Thomas, Sanders and Callaway. Brees arm is shot and can't throw downfield anymore, and faces No 1 pass epa defense in Chicago. Bears offense sucks, and weather concerns with high winds 25-35 mph.

GB facing decimated Minn secondary missing Hughes, Hill and Dantzler. Adams should have a field day, and Minn traded Ngouake so their pass rush is not going to be effective in all likelihood. Jones out but Williams very capable back up and can help in passing game. Minn likely to have to throw more and with Cousins may lead to more TO.

I hope so, yesterday was a bad day for me. The fucking Bears really piss me off, just watching them and how they are coached. They did the old accordion fold up right before half to just give NO a gratis TD. Foles is a big pussy too. Just hate that fucking team.

I hope so, yesterday was a bad day for me. The fucking Bears really piss me off, just watching them and how they are coached. They did the old accordion fold up right before half to just give NO a gratis TD. Foles is a big Box too. Just hate that fucking team.

I think I been giving Nagy a pass cause how bad trubisky was but I find myself seeing more and more out of him I don’t like so much.

Back