NFL week 8 huntdog

Wow. You’re liking Rams? They’ve been getting crushed by the 9ers. Your thoughts on this one? GL

Yes. I love the Rams today. I know there will be a ton of Niners fans in the building which basically negates home field but I like Stafford in a bounceback off the bye week, and losing to the Niners less than 30 days ago. Just really like the situation. Deebo being out helps too.

Yes. I love the Rams today. I know there will be a ton of Niners fans in the building which basically negates home field but I like Stafford in a bounceback off the bye week, and losing to the Niners less than 30 days ago. Just really like the situation. Deebo being out helps too.
Kroenke will pump that crowd noise in much like he did in the NFC Championship game. Deebo out is huge. Rams starting Center is back as is Van Jefferson.

Kroenke will pump that crowd noise in much like he did in the NFC Championship game. Deebo out is huge. Rams starting Center is back as is Van Jefferson.

Yes, I forgot to mention the Rams got healthier. Good point about the crowd.

Still 3 starters out on D for the Niners too I believe

Bosa back though is big
Yeah he was back against KC but I think they still have at least 2 starting linemen out and a LB hurt his calf last week

Be curious to see the inactive lists, hard to go against SF given history but with so much turnover those kinds of trends don't mean much to me

Yeah he was back against KC but I think they still have at least 2 starting linemen out and a LB hurt his calf last week

Be curious to see the inactive lists, hard to go against SF given history but with so much turnover those kinds of trends don't mean much to me

Yeah it is definitely against the grain with the Niners dominance in reg season but i like the rams health and situation for todays tilt.

Bengals give up 4.6 ypc. Browns give up 4.7 ypc

Should be a lot of points in this one. Both rush d are terrible. Will look for a Bengals tt over live, don't like the hook on 24. Trust burrow more than brisket

Chubb 80 or more
3.90/3

Probably breaks his ankle second play of game with my luck lately.

Bengals tt over 22.5 live

6/5

13-13 ALL plays in this thread
87-65 overall
+8.59u

Last edited:
Back