Totals 6-10 -5.00
Props 8-4 +1.26
Tease: 4-1 +3.6
Parlay 0-2 -1.75
Halfs 1-2 -0.91
36-32 -1.59

Sea/Phx

My line: Sea -4.5 40

Passing the game, missed the 6.5 and the 6, which I would have played AZ. 1 player prop for me:

RUSSELL WILSON UNDER 220.5 YDS PASSING, -105 (.5) (L)

Good Luck.

Last edited:
SEATTLE -2.5, -120 (.75) 2nd half (W)

Sea clearly the better team. Sea 5-1 ATS second half's this year posting a robust +11.7 point margin overall and +6 on the road.

Last edited:
Sunday Card - Plays,Sides, Totals, Player Props and Survior Picks

Ny Jets/Ne UNDER 43.5 (1.25)
My line 40

On Monday I made this line 38.5, with Gronk playing that gives NE a serious weapon in the red zone. Their offense is still devoid of playmakers, and the Jets defense is VERY good. Geno is going to be up and down all season, and I believe teams seeing him for a second time will have an advantage. I had to live through 3 years of Mary Morningweg as OC here in Philly. One thing dude IS NOT good at is making adjustments, both during the game and on rematches.

JAGUARS +7.5 (1) and JAGUARS +290
MY line: SD -6

Teams traveling from West to East typically do not fare well ATS, coving 43% of time, Moreover, winless teams after week 6 are a profitable 63%. Lastly, SD fits into an interesting siutation: Teams playing the week before a bye have covered only 7 of 30 games since last season. That's alot of situations for the chargers to overcome.

Kc/Hou UNDER 39.5 (1.25)
My line: 36.5

KC's defense has been kicking ass all-season. Today they get a rookie QB making his first pro start IN ARROWHEAD, behind an offensive line that has struggled this season, and clearly is not themselves. The same can be said for the Houston defense, but the KC offense lacks explosion, so a 21-14 type game is what I'm looking for,

LIONS -1.5
My line: Det -4.5

Cincy is a tough team, and alot is made about their defensive front, but not much is made is about the Lions, defensive front, but they are very formidable. In my opinion, the comeback win at Cleveland was a character builder for Detroit, and I think they carry that momentum into today's games. I think the CJ injury has actually benefited Detroit as it has forced them to go to other guys in key situations. Anything under a FG is value creates value on Detroit IMO.

Chi/Wash
My lin: Chi -2 50

Pass for me. If I had to bet, I would be on Chicago. RGIII still ain't right, and the deadskins are heading in the wrong direction.

Phi/Dal UNDER 56 (1.25)
My line: 53

Eagles play with some different concepts under Foles. Both teams are going to have to get that running game, which may be difficult with no Demarco. I still expect both teams to put points up, up 27-24 looks right.

CAROLINA -7 (1.25)
My line: Carolina -9

I like Carolina to blow the doors off St. Louis today. Carolina's defense should have it's way with the St.Louis offense. Carolina plays much beeter at home then they do on the road, and if Cam can get keep the turnovers down, then Carolina should run away and hide. Call it 27-10.

COLTS +6 (1.25)
My line: Den -4

Jim Irsay aside, this should be a great game. Denver showed some vulnerabilities in Dallas, and who really knows how Peyton is going to react in his home coming. My hope is that Indy jumps out to early lead, and keeps pace with the Denver offense.

Teaser of the week:

CAROLINA -.5 and MIAMI -.5 (5)

Looking at player props. Good Luck,

:shake:

Ballsy on Indy. Greg toler is a terrible CB. Manning will target him all day. I'm not invested yet though so GL

A great Sunday afternoon saved the day. I have a play for MNF

GIANTS -4

Minny coming in with a QB that doesn't t really know the offense, and that will play a big role. If there is ONE thing NY has been approving on is stopping the run. They want, and need this game....bad.

Good Lucl.

Back