NFL Week 7

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Got my ass completely handed to me in the niffel last Sunday. Had spent the previous 2 weeks completely recovering from the first 2 weeks of the season, only to shit the bed in week six...Schaub-style...so now there's another hole to climb out of, unfortunately. But that's what Week #7 is for, dammit. At least that's the plan. ;) Anyhow, as always, will update this 1st post as I make plays during the week.

Sunday 10/20
BAL (+2.5) for 1
KC(-1.5) to GB(-5.5) for 1 to win 1
BUF/MIA under 43 for 3/4
DAL/PHI over 54.5 for 3/4
CLE/GB under 46.5 for 3/4
DEN/IND over 55.5 for 3/4

SD/JAX over 45 for 3/4
WAS (pk) for 3/4

MIA(-1) to TEN(+9) for 1 to win 1
IND (+6) for 1

Week #1: 2-3-1, -0.600
Week #2: 2-4, -1.650
Week #3: 0-0, +0.000
Week #4: 4-2, +2.450
Week #5: 3-1, +1.925
Week #6: 1-5, -4.275
YTD: 12-15-1, -2.150

Good luck this weekend!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
it's not an excuse, but the NFL obviously takes a backseat to college for me this season. only mentioning that because i switched things up this week. i only played one early CFB line, got my PR #s together (for both leagues), then went NFL first this time around.

so here are my first set of (6) plays...

BAL (+2.5) for 1
KC(-1.5) to GB(-5.5) for 1 to win 1
BUF/MIA under 43 for 3/4
DAL/PHI over 54.5 for 3/4
CLE/GB under 46.5 for 3/4
DEN/IND over 55.5 for 3/4

all plays at -110, except the 2-team teaser of course.

looks like it'll be a large card for me this week, because these are the (6) strong leans i've still got/i'm still looking at...

AZ (+6.5)
WAS (pk)
TEN (+4) - not as sure here, as it's not an early start.
IND (+6) - not as sure here, as the owner is trying to piss peyton off.
SD/JAX ov 45
CIN/DET ov 47

anyhow, the plays are in...but will try to weed down these leans to something more manageable over the remainder of the week.

:cheers:

drop these two leans from that list in the 2nd post...

AZ (+6.5) - cut
CIN/DET ov 47 - cut

i've soured a bit on the bengal/lion total, so not going to touch it.
also, the arizona side is fucked, so dropping that too. wanted the line to reach 7...maybe shoulda bought the 1/2 point the other night...but now it's down to 4.5 or 5, depending on the shop. but the real (shit)kicker is the lang is on arizona big tonight...kiss of death to a decent side, imho. so sayonara lean...

:hello:

hate that lang is on 'em too, but I couldn't pass up the +7 at bodog/bovada....gl this weekend Yanks.....\m/

hate that lang is on 'em too, but I couldn't pass up the +7....gl this weekend Yanks.....\m/

i tease regarding lang, even though he's a fuckin jinx. if i coulda taken 7, i would've. my real problem is that by waiting, i missed too much line value.
wish you luck tonight, bum.

two additions...

SD/JAX over 45 for 3/4
WAS (pk) for 3/4

added these two leans earlier tonight. think jax will score, and keep this competitive...just would need a +10 to take the side here, so it's the over...as (imo) they reach the 20s.
the line is just beggin' for action on chicago...but despite the skin's woes, see this as a good spot for them (on both sides of the ball) to grab a much needed win at home.

two leans remaining...
TEN
IND

we'll see what happens.

because my card wasn't quite large enough, two more additions...

MIA(-1) to TEN(+9) for 1 to win 1
IND (+6) for 1

Locker's supposedly back. Liked Tenny as a strong lean, but the reverse line movement took away some of the line value i wanted. So i teased the play with Miami, who's off a bye. Buffalo's got some issues right now...and with the 22nd ranked pass defense, the Dolphins should be able to get back on track enough to win SU.
Also added my final lean in Indy. Hopefully Luck will have some magic going, cuz he's gonna have to match scores with Manning tomorrow.

anyhow, this is definitely it. probably played twice as many games as i should have.

:shake:

Back