NFL Week 7

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NFL Record: 20-17-3

Baltimore -3 +105 at Buffalo

What? Should I hate Boller more then McNair? Truth is Boller even tho a douchebag has experience. Baltimore at a fg this price I just can't pass up. Trent Edwards has to face a top defense now... Prove your worth... Or not cuz I'm betting against that.

Houston -1 -115 vs Tennesseee

They disappointed me last week. But lets facts here. Even if Vince starts he went the week without practicing. And Kerry Collins? Put any amount of pressure on him he will fold like a domino. Houston sucked it up last week but they are a better team then that, now they are home with a fanbase that is growing. Gimme the Texans.

thx bro

One more add on the early games

Tampa Bay +3 (bought hook) at Detroit

Gonna do this writeup like the old Sesame Street shit we grew up on. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not the same.. One of these things has a defense... Tampa Bay plus the points for me.

Ok for the afternoon bets..

Kansas City +3 at Oakland

Neither team is worth a shit to be honest. So getting a FG is fine with me.

Cincinnati TT over 26.5

This is the teams chance to turn a corner in the season. It starts with the offense.

thx guys.

Had to get some shit done this morning so wasn't able to see any of the early games. Looking at the boxscores has me a bit pissed of lol How the hell did Baltimore lose SU to Buffalo when Boller had a better game then Edwards and McGahee went off for over 100 yds? Houston looks like had a great comeback in the 4th just to shit it away with under a minute left. Like dejavu with last weeks Tenn game. Had them +3, they tie it up late and then give up a FG to Tampa with no time left to fuck me. Now I bet against them and they get a FG with no time left to fuck me. And I am speechless about the Tampa-Detroit game. Tampa 422 total yds, Detroit 278 and Tampa loses SU.

Well after a shitty 0-3 start to the morning games, went 3-0 on the afternoon games.

Pittsburgh -3 (bought hook) at Denver

I'm sure this is a big public play but oh well. I honestly do not see a single thing about Denver that can warrant me taking the points with them. Pittsburgh is way better on both sides of the ball. Also what was once a big advantage for Denver playing at home now doesn't even appear that way this year as they lost at home against Jacksonville, San Diego, and barely beat the Raiders.

I really am trying to set the record of being average this week in the NFL. 3-3 on the day for Sunday, 1-1 on the SNF game and guess what 2 plays for tonight. If I go 1-1 again it would be sick.

Colts -3 -115 at Jags

I really can't see the Colts giving up over 300 yards in rushing to the Jags again. They have had a nice bye week and return Harrison, Addai, and Bob Sanders. The Jags have a stingy run defense but the Colts don't care, they have Peyton, Harrison, and Wayne. Killing their run game to them only means their passing game can shine more. Defensively the Colts have been playing pretty well only giving up 262 in yardage the last 3 and 278 overall for the year (better numbers then the Jags).

Peyton Manning over 23 Completions -115

This prop bet goes along with the above mentioned Jags stingy run defense. Because of this I think it will be more on Peyton to sustain the drives and pick up first downs, etc... And when dealing with the best QB in the league how can I not have confidence in him being able to do that.

Back