NFL Week 7

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 2-4

Leans:

Baltimore Ravens -3: This is simply a good defense that has slowed down a little. Kyle Boller looked like the pile of crap that he is, but they do have a running game and he can make some of the throws. As long as billick play calling plays to his strengths i don't see a reason why they don't win by 10-13.

Philadelphia Eagles -5: This really isn't as much a play on the eagles as much as a play against chicago bears. CHicago is really bad right now, i don't know what they can do to fix it. Losing MIke Brown was worse than i expected, they have shown no ability to stop the run at all. Philly hasn't been a becon of light either except for the fact is that they have a solid running game and mcnabb dosen't make mistakes that will hurt them in turnovers or field position.

Detroit Lions -2.5: Lions have great stability on offense, defense is questionable but that is ok since they are playing tampa bay and tampa bay is on their 3rd string RB. Detroit i am confident can move the ball on anyone.

New York Jets/Cincinatti Under 47: Neither offense has shown much ability to move the ball. New York is very physical on defense and i think that'll be enough to throw off Carson's timming routes.

don't sleep on tampa bay'z D now. idk bout that pick but gl bro.

Mcgahee..2.4 ypr and 64 yards total against STL.......THAT IS ONE HELLUVA RUNNING GAME!

Buf's defense is not nearly as bad as the stats indicate and they are getting healthier and have a great record off a bye week ....I love BUF here.

Wish you well in your week # 7 capping

Locked In:

It is very apparent that eagles have seen the best years of donovan. Now is the stage in his career where he starts to regress. I am sorry if you are eagles fans but you know this is the case. Now that Reid has realized this, they can't totally open up the playbook and have the success they once had. Now they must call plays to donovan's strength's, which will limit playcalling but since westbrook is still in fine shape the check down will be nice.

Chicago is in a bad way right now. Guarantee this week there defense is getting all jacked up and challenging each other to play harder and better and the typical bulshit associated with a defense of that caliber being embarrassed liek they were. Offense is a different story, too bad that team dosen't have a QB, recievers are great and running back i still have doubts about but with no passing game what do you expect.

Philadelphia -5

Locked In:

Pittsburgh Steelers -3 (-130) Double Play

Denver is having one of those seasons where the players can't seem to be healthy. Pitt's starters are going to be back with the possible exception of casey hampton but that worries me a lot, although i have faith in pittsburghs defense which has carried the load thus far this season.

Denver's jay cutler is going to think he's at a magic show all the different stunts and DB's packages that Dick Lebeau is going to put together.

GL to all

i heard hampton's back...not sure on that one but if so...

gl

Yes indeed, i was going to post it today but you beat me to the punch.

Casey Hampton will play and start start today against the pittburgh steelers.

The way denver covers this one is if Jay Cutler plays similar to john elway by taking calculated risk and just don't see it. Something that worries me a little is the snow in the forcast but i don't think there will be accumulation so that point isn't such a big deal.

Gotti, have been thinking alot about the Steelers game plan ...I believe we go to the air this week early in the game as usual and if its working or not, we stick to the plan ..In years past when we start off passing we quickly return to the run game (Cowher era )...

Recievers are healthy this week but really havent got much work this season ,mainly due to the fact we have jumped out to big early leads...I think Ben has 30 + pass att this week with Santonio and Hines seeing alot of action..

Gotti, have been thinking alot about the Steelers game plan ...I believe we go to the air this week early in the game as usual and if its working or not, we stick to the plan ..In years past when we start off passing we quickly return to the run game (Cowher era )...

Recievers are healthy this week but really havent got much work this season ,mainly due to the fact we have jumped out to big early leads...I think Ben has 30 + pass att this week with Santonio and Hines seeing alot of action..

I agree with you 110%, the game plan during the prior era was to pound the ball down the other teams throat. Now they want to run the ball but not like before, i think Heinz Ward will be the last of the tough nose recievers pittsburgh steelers see for awhile. I think they are going towards finesse, as much as i hate to admit it.

In line with your thoughts on the game plan, if Champ Bailey does indeed play they i believe will want to test him early to see what he can/can't do. I think the way willie parker sniffs more than 100 yards is if he breaks a big one.

GL

Back