NFL Picks: 51-50-1
Units: +12.68

Total W/L - 2015
NFL Picks: 31-26
Units: +6.2977

Total W/L - 2014
NFL Picks: 41-34
Units: +3.978

*All plays are 1 Unit, unless otherwise noted.

Kansas City Chiefs -3 (+105) 5 Units

Not going to overthink this one. I don't see this Chiefs team losing two in a row and think they'll bounce back here. The Chiefs own the Raiders, as they have won the last 5 head-to-head. The Chiefs are 10-1 ATS since 2015 as a road favorite. The Raiders were never really good to begin with last year, especially that defense, and won a lot of games via 4th quarter comebacks. That's not a recipe for success in the NFL. A lot of people expected them to take the next step this year, but they have regressed to their true colors. Is Carr even healthy? Dude is essentially playing with a broken back. Yes, the line screams Oakland - and their backs are against the wall, and this is a must win - but that doesn't mean they will.

Buffalo Bills -3 (-110) 10 Units

I feel like this number is going to move at least half a point, so I pulled the trigger now. More to come later.

I like the under in buffalo more than a side., 45 feels high for a bills team I don't think has the passing offense to really exploit Tampa for a lot of points, certainly enough to win but think it be off strength of their defense and run game..

I like the under in buffalo more than a side., 45 feels high for a bills team I don't think has the passing offense to really exploit Tampa for a lot of points, certainly enough to win but think it be off strength of their defense and run game..

Let's hope it goes under and the Bills cover. 20-13 Bills sounds good to me. BOL 2daBank :cheers3:

Adding:

Arizona Cardinals +3 (+105) 5 Units
Denver Broncos pk (-118) 7 Units

3-Team 10-Point Teaser (Ties Lose)
Cincinnati Bengals +15.5
Green Bay Packers +14
San Francisco 49ers +17
(-120) 5 Units

Adding:

Washington Redskins +5.5 (-105) 5 Units

This divisional game should be a close one, as games between these two are always close. Cousins historically has played well in the second tilt against divisional foes. Breeland should play tonight, and Dunbar is more than capable of filling in for Norman. It's the Eagles secondary that I would be more worried about here. I think Cousins will light them up. These teams are ranked nearly the same in terms of efficiency, so I'll gladly take the points. The fact that the Skins have the Eagles' number doesn't hurt either.

Let's get it Hakan. The Skins were a fumble away from winning the previous matchup IIRC so I think they come out determined here.

Back