NFL Week 7

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
YTD 14-14-1 +4 units

Ravens -.5/Packers -.5 2units
Jags +4.5 2units
Seattle/St Louis under 43 1unit
Baltimore TT over 28 1unit

Ravens and Packers should be pretty self explanatory. I think the Ravens cruise, and Packers should win against a up and down Carolina team.

Jags, pissed I missed the 6 when it was there, but was betting them regardless. I love the Browns this year, but they shouldn't be laying more than 3 to anyone. Browns rushing attack against the Jags scares me, but I think the Jags find a win here. Huge couple of weeks for the Brownies, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them couple out really flat.

Lean Seattle, 6-2 ATS and 6-2 to the under off a loss in the Wilson/Carrol era.

This Atlanta defense is horrendous, Baltimore should score at will on them. I expect Baltimore to get a few short fields as well.

Should have some more

On the Raven total as well…actually seeing the Panthers keep it close. I think Cam is healthier and will be able to do some damage against the Pack D….gl today

why the jags? They suck and clev way better team. better games to choose from?

Jags, pissed I missed the 6 when it was there, but was betting them regardless. I love the Browns this year, but they shouldn't be laying more than 3 to anyone. Browns rushing attack against the Jags scares me, but I think the Jags find a win here. Huge couple of weeks for the Brownies, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them couple out really flat.

GL this week my brother. We see it pretty much the same though I don't have much of an opinion on GB. CAR playing better lately and GB rounding into form but lots of injuries for them.

like the Jags too.. if you look at their schedule there isnt many opportunities to sit there and say this is there best chance to win outright.. but this game is in my opinion the best spot .. at home vs cleveland.. to keep em from bein winless this year. they believe they can win this one and i think they will -

GL this week my brother. We see it pretty much the same though I don't have much of an opinion on GB. CAR playing better lately and GB rounding into form but lots of injuries for them.

Not in love with GB, but I think both Balti and GB win, so that's essentially all i need.

Looks like I'm playing the board today.

Vikes +7 1unit
Vikes ML +230 1unit
Vikes -3.5 +350 .25 units

Skins/Titans Under 47 1unit
Saints +1 2units

yup like the Saints too cuz Graham active and Megadong inactive.. i think they get a road win finally..

Vikes ML.. starting drinking early today eh Marlo? :cheers3: wouldn't surprise me if Vikes play well.. They are due. Buff top ranked run defense would concern me but betting oppo neckbeard has been a good strategy for years.. Gl today

like the Jags too.. if you look at their schedule there isnt many opportunities to sit there and say this is there best chance to win outright.. but this game is in my opinion the best spot .. at home vs cleveland.. to keep em from bein winless this year. they believe they can win this one and i think they will -

boom got the one win theyll get this year lol .. i pounded that shit and the ML ... love when it goes easy which is rare nice day today!

Back