Week 1 - 5-2 (+3.7u)
Week 2 - 5-4 (+2.01u)
Week 3 - 5-3 (+2.15u)
Week 4 - 7-2 (+7.6u)
Week 5 - 6-3 (+5.3u)
Week 6 - 4-5 (-1.3u)
Week 7 - 1-0 (+1u)

Ytd: 33-19 - (+20.46u)

Hit the Tnf teaser last night. Hope to get back to a winning week. We will see….

Colts -3 (-125) -2u-

Cardinals/Raiders OVER 44.5 -3u-

Ravens TT OVER 28 -3u-

Titans/Skins OVER 45.5 -2u-
& OVER 46 (-109) -1u-

Dolphins/Bears OVER 48 -2u-

Seahawks -6 (-105) -2u-

Panthers +7 (-125) -2u-

Bills pk/Chiefs +10 -2u-

Seahawks/Rams UNDER 23 2H -2u-

49ers/Broncos OVER 47.5 (-108) -3u-

Steelers -2.5 (-115) -2u-

Have a couple of TT's I am going to be on, waiting for those to come out. Will be adding….
:shake:

Last edited:
I'm finally a believer in the Colts and I think Luck is just another level kind of player. They are in sync right now. The Cincy D has not been good the last couple weeks. But i do think they will bounce back a bit and they will be a challenge for the Colts, I just think the Colts are rolling right now and I love Luck at home right now…

As for the Raiders total, I think they are improving on O a bit and there is some encouraging signs from Carr. And against this Az secondary they should be good for some points. Az should take care of the rest against this horrible Oak D…this total is too low, I have it in the hi-40's/low 50's

I'm finally a believer in the Colts and I think Luck is just another level kind of player. They are in sync right now. The Cincy D has not been good the last couple weeks. But i do think they will bounce back a bit and they will be a challenge for the Colts, I just think the Colts are rolling right now and I love Luck at home right now…

As for the Raiders total, I think they are improving on O a bit and there is some encouraging signs from Carr. And against this Az secondary they should be good for some points. Az should take care of the rest against this horrible Oak D…this total is too low, I have it in the hi-40's/low 50's

Colts are a solid team. I wrote about this a few weeks back as well, and I think Cincy gets beat convincingly. This is a revenge game, See my writeup for today..

GL on the totals as well.:shake:

thanks egg…I'll take that score, gl today

thanks cg…gl today

want to play the Bills, but game is at -6, I am holding out for that to hopefully tick down. I think they beat the Vikes soundly, so may still take it regardless. And thinking Seahawks are a play too, I don't feel great bc I keep waiting for the hags to put together a great game or effort, but they haven't. I'm thinking the trade of Harvin may give them a boost actually and the line ticking down to -6 is pretty attractive. Also still wavering on the Saints ML. Looking at the Under in Dallas as well...

Alright, Panthers came down a little bit, enough for me to take them +7. That should be the last add for the 1pm games, unless the Bills come down again.

Adding the Steelers…Just worried about Arian Foster here, but the Steelers are in a spot here where they are going to be absolutely fired up and have been challenged to respond. They should. Fitz on the road against a team that has its backs up against the wall. Don't love the Steelers in general this year, but I think they are in a great spot for a big win.

Back