NFL Week 7 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Hey fellas! Decided I'd give it a go in the NFL this week. There are a few on the card that stand out to me...

Week 7 Plays

Arizona +8 [1 Unit]

Seattle -8.5 [1 Unit]

Miami +17 [1 Unit]

'an_horse'

Week 7 Leans

Atlanta +8

GL this week fellas! I'll post some reasoning if I wake up early enough.

:cheers:

I really think New England keeps rolling, but I'm on your other two plays.. and your lean as well.. I hope you make it a good day... for both our sakes.. hehe.. gl bud

Fondy - Thanks buddy! GL to you as well!

Toronto_Mike - Yeah, I decided I'd build up my bankroll with NCAAF profit before taking a stab at the pro lines. GL today!

Blitz - Thanks bro. New England's sizzling hot play did have me hesitant to pull the trigger on Miami, but the Phins getting 17 at home is just too much for me to pass up. Every team Miami has played thus far has been aware of Ronnie Brown, and yet they haven't been able to stop him. I think NE wins of course, but their battle with the Phins are usually close contests. Having said all that, I do have doubts about Miami's defense getting it done. Thanks again man, and GL today!

sjsjsj - I hope you're right bro. GL!

STEED - Thanks bro! Same to you!

Looks like things shaped up pretty well for me with a 3-1 [+1.4 Units] start. Miami actually came close to covering at the tail end, but no complaints here.

Week 7 Results

Arizona +8 [1 Unit] WIN

Seattle -8.5 [1 Unit] WIN

Miami +17 [1 Unit] LOSS

Atlanta +8 [0.5 Units] WIN

'an_horse'

Added a small Sunday Night ML Dog play...

Denver +180 [0.5 Units]

Well, finished 3-1 on sides, and 1-0 on ML Dogs. Should've heeded Blitz's advice on NE, but I'm all smiles after getting my feet wet in the pros.

Hope you guys had a profitable Week 7!

:smiley_acbe:

This will probably end up being a stupid play, as I'm going against some good cappers here. Adding...

Indianapolis -3 [0.5 Units]

GL tonight fellas!

Back