NFL Week 6

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
What a terrible card this week. Keeping it relatively small.... probably wont be adding anything either unless i start out in a hole.

6.5 Point Teaser NYJ -3/G-men -1 1.2u

SD -0.5 1Q 1.5u

Chicago -3 (Even $$) 1u
Houston -3 (Even $$) 1u
Denver -2 1H .7u
Denver -3 (-120) 1u
Dallas 2H -3.5 (even $$) 1.2u

GL fellas:cheers:

Last edited:
wiht u on houston, cap. let's see if they can not choke this one away.

horrid card though. teasers might be the way to go with this week.

thanks guys, just some shit-for-luck

when i first saw bungals/jets, and both teams off a bye week, i initially thought SHOOTOUT and was ready to POUND the over @44.5 .... hell both teams have struggled on the ground this year, jets secondary is 27th in the nation, and could definiitely see both teams lookign to the air often

but then i read palmer was questionable, and that fitz may play, and when he was named as the starter, i laid off the total.... as it jumped all the way down to 42. i saw how bad he was against clev.

now this games STILL going to fly over, so missed opportunity there

could be a sick week, some very close games and while i stil think the majority of these 3 point favs will win, im not sure about the cover. houston/miami game is going to be a shitter. and da bears need a defensive TD or they wont cover....

may be a losing week for me. oh well...

and i let the fuckin books talk me off a winner w/ indy, because of the juice

youll never see me lay -3.5.... always lookin to get a key number. but they wanted -130. fuck thattt

this is one of those weeks in the NFL, that im actually hopin to split @ 2-2, juice out, and just move on to next week already

worst card ive seen all season prolly just shoulda sat it out.

I know dude, hahhahahha just givin you a hardtime.

Dude my squad is gonna lose to the worst team in the league not located in NY.

gus will get it done bro

detroit will do their best to not win a game this year, its what millen would have wanted!!!!

Lets hope so, I was about ready to drive up to the dome, and ask to take some snaps. This offense is fucking dull

houston could have got the push but got stopped on the point conv with 2 seconds left

sick

chicago loses a close one.

i need denver.

Back