NFL Week 6

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NFL Record: 15-15-2

Houston +6.5
at Jacksonville

Won both meetings last year vs the Jags with a weaker team. Shouldn't be asking too much for them with a stronger team this year to stay under a TD.

Tennessee +3 at Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay with a running game that can currently be found on the IR will have to rely on Garcia... Not a huge fan of that. Plus for once I can actually say the Titans are playing very good defense. Think Tennessee wins SU.

Philly -3 at Jets (bought hook)

I might regret this play, but this is a team Philly has to beat if they want to start being a contender. They have had a week off to collect themselves and get Westbrook healthy. Loss here could really kill this team and I'm sure they know it also.

thx guys.

Adding:

Patriots -4.5
at Dallas

In a game like this its basicaly a gutplay of which team if you think is the real deal and well I think the Pats are the real deal.

Adding:

Saints +6
at Seattle

Really is a gamble here taking the Saints but one of these games they are gonna stop fucking themselves over. They have given up an avg of 26 points the last 3 games but only have allowed an avg of 285.7 yds. Just shows the achilles heel of this team has been stupid turnovers. If Brees can stop throwing interceptions then they might just be able to win a game this season. I'll take the gamble on them to finally have a decent game and keep this under a TD.

footballjunkie: thx bro

brewer: we need a lot more then sweetness to fix this shit. we need our defense to actually remember it was good. giving up the most points in history to the lions and then now giving up the 3rd most all purpose yds to a rookie is just shameful.

we got our shit pushed in no doubt. have no idea what to expect next week yet tho.

Monday Night Football

Giants -5
at Atlanta

Riding the surge with the Giants. Playing some great football right now offensively and defensively. Atlanta wasn't even able to keep it close last year with Vick at the helm, gonna be tougher with Harrington and/or Leftwich. Also the Giants have been doing great of late stopping the rush so neutralizing Dunn will also be key to the game. Think Giants maintain their good play right now and win by a TD or more.

Atlanta QB Completions Over 22

Prop bet at TheGreek. Since I see the Falcons in chase mode tonight they will have to be going through the air more. Also add in the fact with how good the Giants have been of late stopping the run, thats another factor in me seeing them going through the air more. So far at home this year Harrington has put up some of his best numbers completion wise. Think a good chance for him to get 23 or more and still lose the game.

Split on the MNF game as Harrington sucked it up and the receivers kept dropping passes as well. So 5-2-1 for the week.

2007 NFL Record: 20-17-3

Back