Pretty much a regular
First look leans

Jets
Giants/Philly Over
New England TT over anything
Browns
Bears
Chargers/Packers over

Thanks boys. My leans changed quite a bit. Will be on the Chiefs, 49ers and patriots for sure. Gotta wait for to see what else. Nothing locked in yet

KC is gonna have players step up. That's for sure. Don't think the Vikings effort will be at the same level.

The Ravens suck IMO. SF should win su.

Pats, explanation not required. Should win by 20-27 points

why are you so sure KC players will step up all of a sudden? Vikes aren't some slap dick defense you can push around. Their game at DEN proved that.

why are you so sure KC players will step up all of a sudden? Vikes aren't some slap dick defense you can push around. Their game at DEN proved that.

Because it's human nature and that's basically what happens every time a star player gets injured. And the players quotes reflect that as well. Their game at Denver didn't prove anything. Denvers offense isn't good. If line makers liked the Vikings they'd be a TD favorite. I'll side with them.

Last edited:
You're right about Denver's offense, but their D is #1 and the Vikes put up 20 on them, at Mile High. Also, Sagarin has these two at dead even, and gives 2 points for home field advantage, so IMO the line is spot on. Good luck with all your picks...

:shake:

C.Johnson pass receptions over 6 -105
C.Johnson receiving yards over 81½ -115

that's the only thing i can touch on the bears/lions game

You're right about Denver's offense, but their D is #1 and the Vikes put up 20 on them, at Mile High. Also, Sagarin has these two at dead even, and gives 2 points for home field advantage, so IMO the line is spot on. Good luck with all your picks...

:shake:

And they gave up 24 to the Chiefs albeit at KC but the Minnesota/Denver game is a totally different situation compared to this.

The wager is strictly a play on the Chiefs being more "up" and the Chiefs playing with more motivation. You guys are acting like Smith can't throw a football.

good job minny backers... i had to play it and would play it again... minnesota played pretty shitty imo

this prop is interesting

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sun 10/18[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]3301 NE scores in all four quarters[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_49" name="radiox" type="radio">+125 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]8:25PM [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]3302 NE has a scoreless quarter[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_49" name="radiox" type="radio">-155 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

good job minny backers... i had to play it and would play it again... minnesota played pretty shitty imo

this prop is interesting

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sun 10/18[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]3301 NE scores in all four quarters[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_49" name="radiox" type="radio">+125[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]8:25PM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]3302 NE has a scoreless quarter[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_49" name="radiox" type="radio">-155[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
I would definitely play NE scores in all 4 quarters

Minny Defense was fantastic today. Minny OL played like shit. that was the story of the game. Chiefs were never in it.

but that was not at all how I thought that game would play out. KC shut down the run game completely.

And I like that prop and I'll be on it as well.

Trying to figure out how to play tonight's game. The spread is definitely a little dangerous but the pats don't get complacent and it's not often you get a game where you know exactly how one team feels and what their motivation is. The colts are the reason the pats greatness was questioned. Why their summer was ruined. And TB/hoodie ain't gonna let up.

Trying to figure out how to play tonight's game. The spread is definitely a little dangerous but the pats don't get complacent and it's not often you get a game where you know exactly how one team feels and what their motivation is. The colts are the reason the pats greatness was questioned. Why their summer was ruined. And TB/hoodie ain't gonna let up.
I had same issue...settled on -6 1H

@DavidPurdum: MGM Mirage took a couple six-figure bets on Colts +10 (-120) and several five-figure bets at the number. "We may be rooting for the Pats."

Really strange 4th quarter.

Already locked in for MNF

Philly -5.5 -110

might add a prop tomorrow.

GL tonight. Giants a public dog from what I'm seeing. Prefer the under but think Philly gets this one. Big game for them to keep pace.

Got a shitty line but oh well

adding

Ertz over 3.5 receptions -120
Ertz over 42.5 yards receiving -105

Gmen dont know how to defend tight ends and Ertz got involved a lot last week

Last edited:
Back