Tito

The Salty Dog
Week 1 - 5-2 (+3.7u)
Week 2 - 5-4 (+2.01u)
Week 3 - 5-3 (+2.15u)
Week 4 - 7-2 (+7.6u)
Week 5 - 6-3 (+5.3u)

Ytd: 28-14 - (+20.76u)

This looks like a tough week, or at least not too much that I love. I think it's going to be an odd week with some surprising results. I think I am going to tread a little lighter this week. Don't feel great about it.
A good week 5 for me though, happy to be in the + again, hope it can continue….

TNF:

Colts TT UNDER 10.5 1H (+120) -1.5u-

The Colts on the road last year were a very slow starting squad. They surpassed this number only twice in the 1st half when they were the visitors. In the beginning of the season against Jax and the last road game of the year against KC. Usually they would get it going and finished the 2nd half by putting up some good numbers, but they almost always start slow out the gate. This season has kind of started the same for them, they crushed Jacksonville early again, but against Denver they put up 24 points, but 17 of those points came in the 2nd half. I know they have been hot the last three or four games, but this game is a bit different. They have had the luxury of playing some subpar teams (Jax, Tenny) and subpar D's (philly), and now they go up against a solid D and Indy will be with out their two starting guards on the o-line. Not a good thing for a team with a recent history of starting slowly on the road. I get +120 too, we will see if this trend continues for the Colts.

Bears/Falcons OVER 53.5 -2u-

Falcons TT OVER 28.5 -2u-

Browns -2 -2u-

Packers/Dolphins OVER 48 (-102) -2u-

Ravens/Buccaneers OVER 44 (-108) -3u-

Bills ML (+105) -2u-

Seahawks -3/Skins +14 -2u-

49ers/Rams UNDER 24.5 1H (-115) *Live* -2u-

Will add...
:shake:

Last edited:
wow, couldn't have missed more on that Tnf play, haha….Adding the Falcons TT. This offense just looks that much more impressive and at home they are just great. They get to face a Bear D that has just been crushed the last two weeks...

Also will be on the game overs in miami and tampa. Like the Bucs too, but just going to play the total. Hoping the total ticks down to 43, but if not its ok. Tampa D giving up 31 ppg. As much shit as Baltys offense gets lately, they will be able to score against Tampa.

Skins and Giants will be plays too, I think. Liked the Bills, but I thought there would be more points for them, like 3.5 or 4

thank you guys - bol this week - :cheers3:

Added the two totals. May play the Bills still, Pats have line issues. Not the team to go up against in Buffalo. Brady a little gimpy? Wish I had played this earlier, but hoping it ticks up more

Adding Bills ML…wanted to wait to see if I could get more, but I am getting outside with the kids too nice of a day to wait for that. Cant believe the Packer total went to 47! Dammit...

Good hit. What do you think of 2nd half? I am sitting on a live bet under 46.5. Probaby try to middle out if no scoring first possession second half.

thanks johnny…i def would try to middle it.

i almost took that live under 47.5, but instead took the 1h under. good luck

Instead of going for middle, since there was none after SF TD, I took under 51.5 after that score. Lost the 46.5 on the third pick 6 of the weekend for me. Glad Ive built up some thick skin. Such a strange game. Not sure how the Rams score on first two drives with such diversity and to fail so miserably rest of game.

At least you got some of it back w the 51.5…I almost took the 51 in game, and wish I did.

I guess I attribute that kind of offensive inconsistency to the defense and coaches adjusting and then the OC for the Rams just not being able to counter. Who knows. I don't love Schottenheimer. Also didn't help that the O-line started to get owned by the Niners. Gl this week johnny

Back