NFL - Week 5

Tito

The Salty Dog
21-13 (+6.16*)

A good week, went 5-2, but didn't even win a full unit as I played everything small, except for one of my losses was a full unit. Really busy weekend, so I wanted to stay small.

Totals:
Rams/Seahawks Over 25.5 2H (-122) *1*

Props:
Swain Over 2.5 receptions (+145) *.5*

Pascal Over 3.5 Receptions (+127) *1*

Last edited:
Adding 2nd Half over. Seahawks have been a "tale of 2 halves" type of team this season. I expect better play calling in the 2H.

Crazy busy weekend w my sons Aau team. They are 10-0 now and won their second consecutive weekend tourney. Fun as hell to watch him kick ass, and definitely worth missing football, lol.

added Pascal Rec Over. He gets at least 5-6 targets a game. I’ll take a shot w plus odds. Still looking.

Crazy busy weekend w my sons Aau team. They are 10-0 now and won their second consecutive weekend tourney. Fun as hell to watch him kick ass, and definitely worth missing football, lol.

added Pascal Rec Over. He gets at least 5-6 targets a game. I’ll take a shot w plus odds. Still looking.
What is your Sons age? Loved it when my Son played.

What is your Sons age? Loved it when my Son played.

he’s 10. it’s earlier than I thought he would start, but he got in w a really good coach, who is genuinely about the kids and their development as players and humans.

i’m bragging, but he’s advanced for his age and really devoted to it. He works constantly. Ahead of me by a good 3 years (and I was a D2 player, briefly). His handles are definitely better than mine, lol.

Did your son do Aau too? Good
experience?

Last edited:
he’s 10. it’s earlier than I thought he would start, but he got in w a really good coach, who is genuinely about the kids and their development as players and humans.

i’m bragging, but he’s advanced for his age and really devoted to it. He works constantly. Ahead of me by a good 3 years (and I was a D2 player, briefly). His handles are definitely better than mine, lol.

Did your son do Aau too? Good
experience?
My Son did play AAU. He couldn't wait for school ball to be over so AAU started.

Back