NFL Week 5

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Getting this started because I want to use the Hawks in the DET/SEA MNF game in a teaser.

12-16 last 2 weeks down a total of 1.35 units. Not where I want to be and haven't had that break-out week yet.

3T Teaser SEA PK/ATL +2.5/NE +2 4u

Last edited:
Allen Hurns o3.5 receptions -130 1u

this line is a joke btw. He's quietly become more of a go-to receiver. Robinson will get all the attention defensively. I expect at least 6-8 targets and I think he'll end up with 4-6 catches or more. Expecting a big day out of him today.

6-3-1 +5.1u this week. did have one other teaser unposted that lost as I teased the NE/DAL total down to 36.5 so lost by the hook. Not as profitable as it should have been but I'll take it. Lean SD pretty heavy tomorrow as Vick OTR is a recipe for disaster. Just not sure SD can hold down Bell enough to cover the number.

No longer leaning Chargers. really see this one as a flip and wouldn't be surprised at any result. Do think Steez have more weapons on offense tho.

PIT TT o20.5 1u
Gates o43.5 yards receiving -120 1u

No longer leaning Chargers. really see this one as a flip and wouldn't be surprised at any result. Do think Steez have more weapons on offense tho.

PIT TT o20.5 1u
Gates o43.5 yards receiving -120 1u
Love this one! I am riding along w/ ya

Never in doubt. Solid week

8-3-1 +7.1u

Means next week will be trash so fade away ladies :cheers3:

Back