NFL Week #5

Tito

The Salty Dog

Week 1 - 5-2 (+3.7u)
Week 2 - 5-4 (+2.01u)
Week 3 - 5-3 (+2.15u)
Week 4 - 7-2 (+7.6u)

Ytd: 22-11 - (+15.46u)

Really good week for me, I was fortunate to have the Cowboys over come in. Hope it can continue...

Packers TT OVER 27.5 (-115) -2u-

Giants TT OVER 27 -2u-

Steelers TT OVER 26.5 -2u-

Ravens +3.5 (-115) -2u-

49ers pk/Saints -4 -2u-

Rams/Eagles OVER 48 (-105) -2u-

Saints
/49ers ML (-132) -2u-

Bengals/Patriots OVER 45.5 (-108) -2u-

Seahawks/Skins OVER 45.5 -2u-

I will be adding….
:shake:

Last edited:
Added a couple more team totals and the Ravens...

No real reason why I'm playing so many TT's. Just going against bad defenses that are playing teams that are in a good situation to take advantage of them. Packers are still trying to get things right and Rodgers still proving no one has to worry about them. They have plenty of weapons to beat up on a suspect D and the motivation to do it. The Giants O is pretty much peaking right now, and they get to go against another poor, poor D. And Eli has all the motivation as well, with the talk in Ny that he is at the end of his road. Steelers off the bad loss will come out very focused and get to do it against a team that has allowed a ridiculous amount of points, 33 or more so far.

The Ravens play makes me a little nervous as I feel like they are a team that historically screws me. So the Colts have looked dominant at home past two weeks, but they have played two shitty teams. The Ravens are just a different level, and I'm not sold on the colts yet. Ravens D has done well so far and Colts will be in for a surprise this week, I think.

As for the Mnf over, I really love it. Seattle's O is much improved and the Skins D has been abused lately and I think they can be had again. On the other side, Seahawks D is just not as good as last year, especially on the road, as we all know. I see both teams into the mid 20's at least, probably more...

Thank you emkee & bones. :cheers3:

I'm sure there will be a drop off soon, just hope it's not too bad

thank you trey & alex - bol today guys :cheers3:

looking at ML plays on the Bears & Browns, but I am hesitant…..

and will be on the Eagles Over, but I waited and it popped up a point, hoping it will go down to 48 before playing it...

and 49ers may be a play if it gets to 4...

and Bengals, but they are rising….

decided to lay off the Browns and Bears and add the two team parlay…like 49ers and Saints to win, so….

thank you hubs - :shake:

had to sweat that teaser and ml parlay out big time…i like the Bengals to win this, but am laying off the side for now, bc i have over thought it and I like the over here anyway, quite a bit. If the opportunity arises and the Pats continue to look they way they have and vice versa for the Bengals, I will try to make a play on them. Just really, really do not think this is an over reaction over last game for the Pats, I really believe they are a below average team w some poor players at key spots. I do not think Bellicheat can game plan for that. We will see, I could be very wrong.

Back