NFL week 5 - I'm due....I think

billybatz

Pretty much a regular
I had EVERY game but one picked right yesterday....that one was Rutgers -2.5....they won by 2....I read too many opinions on the forums and figured I was wrong. But of course being gun shy from the previous week I decided to play a bunch of totals...overs...and only went 6-4..it was an Almost Parlay so I lost....If only.

Anyways....I put this 10-team Almost Parlay in last Sunday or Monday night (can't remember)

Minnesota/GB over 47.5 - WINNER

Carolina/Bears over 45.5 - Expecting bounce back game from Cutler and Newton to finally get his head out of his ass at home...

St Louis Rams +6.5
- Bye week. Should be pissed blowing lead to Boyz....Philly O-line banged up. Rams outright or lose by FG

NYGiants/Falcons over 50.5 - Eli slinging it. Falcons defense banged up....Counting on NYG to get most of the points....And Ryan to start chucking when they get down by a couple scores

Tampa Bay +10.5 - Saints have beaten TB by 17+ at home the past several years. TB smoked 2 weeks ago...Saints smoked last week...reeks of a one score game.....I'll bite

Baltimore +3.5 - Gotta take the FG in a game that should be tight

Jacksonville +6.5 - Not impressed with Big Rapist - Bortles 2nd week should be better and at home. I think another tight game..

KC +6.5 - SF got Philly last week all banged up. KC looks good to me.

San Diego/Jets over 43.5
- I hear Jets have a weak secondary....

Cincinatti -1.5
- Coming off a bye week verse a QB playing in Uggs.. Cincy by 10

You got some great numbers!

Yes...I put it in very early in the week....I wish I put the college one in early instead of waiting until totals came out (was specifically waiting for Ohio State total and Cal/WSU totals) and playing all totals instead of the sides....

One other thing that seems to happen to me every year I've been doing Almost Parlays is going 0 for 10 in an Almost Parlay...hasn't happened yet this year lol....but I know it's coming at some point

nice picks except the philly game. gl luck

How's the Offensive line situation for Eagles?

That's why I took the Rams....I read that 3 starters were out for last game....for all I know they could all be back playing this week...I just haven't listened to anything since the bet is already in and I can't do anything about it.

Nope.

Blocked punt for TD....2 Baltimore fumbles already.

Cutler another interception for Cutler in the red zone

Another one of those days it looks like

Finally got a break in the RAms game...but they fumble it right back to Eagles

Looks like I was dead wrong on this game. RAm offense is putrid

Steelers throw for a TD on the 1...that works but its a joke they wont run the ball

Back