NFL Week 4

TheHbomb

Pretty much a regular
Getting started early this week. Watching some lines, locking some in early.

Jacksonville +Whatever and ML
Vs Indianapolis.

Waiting until Sunday to lock this one in, but you can't ask for a better spot here as a sports bettor. Its so good, that I'm even willing to bet on Blaine FUCKING Gabbert. Other than what I believe to be a highly overrated Colts team, who struggled with the Raiders and lost to the Dolphins at home. All of the sudden they go into Frisco and beat on a sleepwalking SF team.....all of this after the backdrop of making a huge trade. Looks like all systems go. Now, they make a pit stop in Florida to take on the lowlife Jags before going back home for another potential statement game against the Mighty Seahawks.....That game is really going to be glorious. So glorious, there won't be any need to focus on the putrid Jaguars. Please....I've seen this movie before and the ending is a surprise twist that leaves most of the audience left in disappointment. I think the Jags win this game outright.....yup. I said it. This line is an absolute joke and a total overreaction.

*Also System says to play against favorites of 3 or more who won the previous week as dogs and will be dogs again next week (Seattle). *Play on home dog of 7+.

Pittsburgh -2 @ Minnesota

I just think this Minnesota isn't playing well and that is saying something going against an 0-3 Steeler team. Ponder is playing bad, even by his standards. I think this is a get well game for the Steelers and think they should win this one comfortably.

Philadelphia +11 @ Denver

Purely a System play. Bet against any team coming of 3 straight DD wins and favored by DD in their 4th game. I don't have the percentage in front of me, but its very high.

Washington
-3 @ Oakland

Going with a team in desperate need of a win going against a reeling team on a shortened week who just lost their starting QB. Good spot for the Skins.

Many want the Jags...I may too. Spot fits....problem has been the "spots" so far this season. Hopefully the NFL gets back to "situational capping"...starting here

When are you looking to take it tho? "Sharp" money hit it early....obv you think we get some buyback Sun AM?

I would guess 7.5 will be as good as it gets tho...ML may or may not move

thoughts?

GL bro

I locked in Jax at +8. I know its higher in some places; unfortunately, that's the best line I could get.

Back