NFL Week 4

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Tough start to the season. Still grinding away. 6-8 last week but hit the bigger plays and ended up 2.45 units on the plus side.

2T Teaser ATL PK/AZ -1 2u
ML Parlay NYJ -130/BUF -240/CIN -180/AZ -300 1u to win 4.2u

Last edited:
CHI +3 .5u
OAK/CHI o44 1.5u

Think we see a lot of points in Chicago today. Cutler is starting and that should help the Bears offense put up a few more points. Hopefully that doesn't help OAK put up too many haha.

CIN -3 -125 1u

Cincy playing great ball right now and tough at home. Short week for KC and OTR again.

late add

TB +3 -105 .5u

Heavy action on CAR and I think Tampa has the weapons to hang. CAR pretty thin and OTR so I like the spot here.

wifed up

you a Vikes fan? Never knew that. I'm hopeful we can make this a game late but my gut tells me we get rolled in this spot.

Thought he's been married for a while now? Wife or no wife, this is CTG & this is football season, fuckin' guy.

Always been a Pats & Queens fan. My dad grew up in Minnesota so that explains that & I grew up in NH. Wasn't easy being a Pats fan for the first 25 years of my life. Never gotten easy being a Vikes fan.

And I'm afraid your assessment of this game is spot on. Might need a third Vikings shirt on for the second half.

Golden Tate o4.5 receptions -135 .5u

I have Hawks tonight in a teaser that is posted in my week 5 thread.

Back