Better Week 2 after the nightmare Week 1

1 3 team/10 pt teaser open with 1 spot will not be filled this week

Giants +3.5

Titans +7.5

Bucs +7.5

Ravens -3

Saints/Boys o 52.5

GL

Thoughts on Giants? On one hand, I like them since WASH is coming off a very physical game and on a short week to boot. But I also think Cousins will rip this secondary apart. It's a close call.

Cousins was 19-49 w 2 ints in december against the same defense. He has never looked good against a defense that put pressure on him

My book has 8.5 now for TB. It definitely looks like Glennon is playing. It's weird because I think TB is better with Glennon, so I would think the line would come down.

Cousins was 19-49 w 2 ints in december against the same defense. He has never looked good against a defense that put pressure on him
what QB does look good with pressure on him all the time?

what QB does look good with pressure on him all the time?

There is a difference between struggling when having pressure all the time, which every quarterback would, and a guy who is overrated because he has success in a bunch of games in which he is not even touched

There is a difference between struggling when having pressure all the time, which every quarterback would, and a guy who is overrated because he has success in a bunch of games in which he is not even touched

Well we can also say you have something personal against Cousins lol
and I have no idea why anyone would like the giants tonight, Eli is trash, they beat a team led my fitzy at QB at home. The two prior games it looked like the giants didnt belong in the nfl. And I am not trying to argue, just curious why you like NYG tonight

Yes, you are correct that Cousins stunk it up, but you also have to account that this was done in a monster rain storm with high winds and also a team that was already finished for the season.

Well we can also say you have something personal against Cousins lol
and I have no idea why anyone would like the giants tonight, Eli is trash, they beat a team led my fitzy at QB at home. The two prior games it looked like the giants didnt belong in the nfl. And I am not trying to argue, just curious why you like NYG tonight

I like NYG for a few reasons. first off, this is a clear "they want you on washington" spot. but both teams have short weeks, and while the giants are traveling, NY to DC is not a terrible trip like osme of the other games.

I have said what I said about cousins...i have nothing personal against the guy I just think hes mediocre. the good news is that we will know soon enough if i am right about that or wrong!

Washington has zero secondary...absolutely zero now that Hall is out. And I think people are going to overreact to how the team played against two teams with awful awful pass defenses...the jags and the eagles.

I just think its a sloppy game that stays within a fg. Wash can win for all I care (even though id prefer as an eagles fan for both teams to be 2-2), it just has to be close, and I think it will be

the giants also fit the theme of the week: underdogs who look disgusting but the line is .5 above a huge number. i love +3.5's and I love +7.5's whenever I can get them.

Back