NFL Week 4

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Will be short on time tomorrow. Had a good week last week until the Jets debacle on MNF. Cost me a few units. Ended up 8-8 I believe and probably down 1-2 units. I'll update record before Sunday's games.

Thursday night I just don't see either defense making a stop. Might be the square play but only way I can play it.

Plays

NYG/WAS o46 1 Unit

Leans

HOU (pending injury news to their RB)
IND
CAR
PHI
DAL

Good Luck P....I strongly lean Cowboys also, feel free to comment when/if u get a chance

no problem bones. I don't think much of Dallas' defense, but they have the formula to beat NO, which is to pound the rock. As long as Red sticks with it, they will have a shot. Plus, NO is dogshit on the road as we've seen. They were also not very impressive last week against my Vikes and I watched the majority of the game. They are due for a breakout game which usually comes vs. weak defenses, so if I play Dallas it will likely be smaller, but until they show me they can win OTR, I'm fading NO in most spots.

I play parlays once in a while. Really like this one. 1 Unit to win 30.62 Units.
[TABLE="width: 930"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Sep 28[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [254] BEARS (CHI) +1½-115[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [262] JETS (NYJ) PK-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [269] FALCONS (ATL) -210[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [272] COWBOYS (DALL) +3-120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Sep 29[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [273] PATRIOTS (NE) -170[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [1258] 1H COLTS (IND) -250[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NFL [1268] 1H 49ERS (SF) -200[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 100%, align: center"]Risking 100 USD To Win 3062 USD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 100%, align: center"]Ticket#: 45453777[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

ATL -4 1 Unit

This play is square as hell, but Vikes have a rookie QB, a shitty group of RB's, missing their starting TE, missing their best LB and defensive signal caller (Greenway), and missing a starting RT (Fusco). Too many weapons out against a potent Falcons offense and a team that basically had a bye last week and has had 10 days of rest.

I'll be at the game to witness this shitfest in person. At least my Gophers got the jug yesterday!!!!

Vikings SU

Counterpoints: Teddy isn't your average rookie. Poised and composed as a veteran. Makes the right decision and has a great feel of the pocket. Rhett Ellison is a very good blocker and although he's not Rudolph, he's still capable receiving the ball. Add in Marqueis Gray for a little athleticism and it's not a gaping hole. Ducasse is replacing Fusco and he plays aggressive. He has attitude. He can be susceptible to flags, but this team needs that attitude right now. Especially up front. He's stepping into the middle of a veteran line and they'll direct him the right way. Greenway is well past his prime. I love his veteran presence, but I have a great feeling today that Gerald Hodges will step up in a big way and play better than Greenway could.

10 days of rest is big, but Atlanta is feeling good. Maybe too good. This is an ideal trap game and they could be looking to prolong that extended time off and play lax to start. That would be a mistake against a fiesty Zimmer defense. The Falcons suck at running the ball and their defense doesn't get to the quarterback. Gimme the Vikes!

Skol!

We'll see SerfCap. Would love a W here but it seems the deck is stacked against the Vikes in this spot even with the Falcon's deficiencies you mentioned.

TEN/IND u46 1 Unit

Back