NFL Week 4 Plays/Thoughts/Discussion

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
29-29 +14.30
16-7 -3.70
45-36 +10.60
MNF week 3 Jets +9 1-1, Jets ML .30-1.02

Got absolutely tanked on Saturday night, so didnt have much time to digest the card on Sunday morning. Hit my 2 big plays on Minny and Dallas, lost by a 1pt in my over in Zona game. Lost with the browns, as I thought maybe week 3 would be the week they showed some life.

One played locked in right now

Denver -9 3.3-3
Tampa Bay -2.5 1-1

Thoughts on these soon.

More to come.

Last edited:
Adding:
Panthers/Falcons Under 39.5 1.1-1
Tampa Bay -1.5 1.1-1
Cleveland/Bungles Over 44.4 2.2-2
Jets/Cards Over 44.5 2.2-2

Last edited:
BOL big guy....

lookin to add TB myself. not on or agianst any of the others, which is afirst

were always on opposite sides =(

Thanks Yanks and Cap.

Gonna add a bunch more plays. Will probably buy back some of my Denver bet, not liking that right now. :cheers:

Why I like Tampa Bay

Green Bay got a taste of reality against the Cowboys last weekend. In there first two games, they played Minnesota, which was a rivalry game and they squeaked out a win 24-19. then they went into Detroit and beat them by 3 scores. Both of these games could have been losses for GB. Rodgers has been great for them, but I truly believe this year he will have problems playing away from Lambeau. Green Bay also loses Al Harris for this game, as well as Atari Bigby, and Nick collins is listed as doubtful. Green Bay is very dinged up in there secondary, that in the past has given up quite a few big plays. If Tampa Bay can give Griese time to pass today, they should win this game by a touchdown. Green Bay also hasn't traveled well to Raymond James stadium...1-5 SU, 2-4 ATS in past six visits.

One side note for Green Bay, it seems Ryan Grant is finally healthy.

Atlanta Falcons TT Under 15.5 2.30-2

Carolina limited AP production last week, even though he was only about 70% going into that game. I will continue to fade this team on the road. In there first 3 games on the road this year including preseason they have scored 17,9,and 9. Carolina has double revenge going into this game, as Atlanta has beat them the last 2 times at home. Key to this play being successful is for Carolina stopping Michael Turner. This year they have stopped LT, Matt Forte and AP from breaking 100 yards.

Saints TT Over 26.5 1.15-1
Bree's has thrown for almost 900 yards, and 7TD's in 3 starts vs San Francisco. I also expect Bush to another heavy load of the offense today. He should be good for 2 TD's by himself.

Why I like the over in Cinci/Cleveland game
Both defenses have are playing terrible. Cinci's offense showed some life last week against a good giants team. DA is playing for his job in this one. Braylon and Ocho Cinco haven't found the endzone this year.

I'm betting that both of these teams make alot of big plays today. Neither team has done anything on offense all year. I hate saying both teams are Due for a big game, but in all honesty its true.

I know I'm putting alot of faith in 2 teams that have scored 26 and 40 pts combined in there first 3 games, but just going with my gut on this one.

:seeya:

Browns +3.5 1.1-1
Browns ML 1-1.55

Play on a underdog of 3.5-6 going into a bye week. Something like 63% the last 15 years.

Like I have stated I think this game will be a shoot out. DA played extremely well against Cinci last year, and I expect the same here.

Vikings +3 1-1.1
Vikings ML +155 1.1.55

we discussed this shit out of this game in the NFL discussion thread. Obvious homer bet, but 3 pts will be the deciding factor either way. 20-17 game.

Can't stress this enough, last weekend Auburn and LSU played each other. 2 solid defenses, very similar here. 35 is not alot of points.....strange shit could happen in this game.

:cheers:

San Diego -7 2.4-2

After watcing this team on Monday night I truly believe they are a team on a mission. After losing to Denver with a f-d up call by Eddie H, this team seems very pissed off. There offense looked good on Monday night, and has looked good all year. This team could be easily 3-0. By far the best 1-2 team in the league. Oakland no doubt may be still feeling the pain of losing a close game against Buffalo last week. San Diego has historically dominated this series. SD are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings.

Thanks Brar Good luck on your plays today buddy.

Panthers -.5 1st quarter 1.2-1

Broncos -3 1st quarter 2-2

Browns/Bengals 2nd half over 19.5
1-1.1

Panthers -3 2nd half 1.05-1

Broncos -6 5-5.25

Jets/Cards Over 21 1-1.25

Back