NFL Week 3

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
6-8 start. Not great. Don't love this card either. Think I found a few tho...

Indy -1.5

Ive been big on Indy since Luck went down, an I think their division odds preseason after he got hurt was as close to stealing as you can get. Brissett is not bad. Looks like Hilton and Mack will play and Atlanta played like trash on the road in week 1. Gimme the better team, at home at less than a fg any day

Panthers/Cardinals over 45

This line is low because Cam is out, but honestly I dont think Kyle Allen is a downgrade from where Cam was in the first 2 weeks. Word out of Carolina is he crushed it in camp and very clearly outplayed Will Grier for that backup spot. I don't think this is like the Giants who are gonna rely on the RB...sure McCaffrey will be featured but I do think Allen will throw and Zona's secondary sucks. Kyler will put some points on the board himself too. Cant see how each team doesnt get to the 20s here

Steelers +6.5

Another example where I trust Rudolph to be decent, the steelers to run the ball and extend drives, and the game to be a close one. SF comes home after two road wins, and thats an accomplishment for any NFL team to start off the season 2-0 on the road, but I don't think they are THIS good. Steelers getting Fitzpatrick shows that the organization doesnt consider this a lost season, but they are in must-win mode, and i think they keep it close and could very well win outright

Packers -1/Vikes -3 teaser

Always dangerous teasing to 3 but at least ties push on a 6 teamer. Trust these teams to take care of business at home

Back