NFL Week 3

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
4-2 ytd

This card looks dangerous fellas. Lots of short road favs that look like public bait. This has all the makings of a bloodbath week if you don't tread lightly and be smart. Remember, the books aren't in the business of giving away money.

Jags +3.5

Theres a little value here in my opinion. Baltimore has looked really good so far despite having a non explosive offense. Bothe of these teams are going to run the ball and milk the clock; this won't be a shootout. In a game where the best receiver on the two teams combined is Jeremy Maclin, I will take the team getting more than a FG.

Buffalo +3

Denver had the big win that everyone saw last week at home against a good team, so its pretty fishy that they are only 3 point favorites in Buffalo right? Wrong, Buffalo has been pesky; to me they are the team that is going to be in close games no matter who they play. I am also not sold that Trevor Siemian has suddenly become Peyton Manning, even though he has looked great thus far. I'm siding with the books in a clear sharp/square line, would love to get an extra half point by kickoff though.

Chicago +7

I'm a fan of betting against big ben on the road against teams perceived to be bad but have kind of ok defenses. It worked week 1, and similarly the bears hung with Atlanta that same week. 7 is too many points here in what is likely going to be an ugly game.

Tennessee -2.5

Seattle looks lost on offense, aside from Carson who is a boss. But this is a big game for Tennesee and I can see this being their big announcement game to the country that they are a legit contender.

Washington/Oakland over 54

Shootout here

Arizona +3

Whats that? A public team with a fishy line on MNF? Sign me up for the home doggy. Zona has looked like trash through 2 weeks, but I am buying low...not on them being a real contender, but they are better than this. Dallas on the other hand might be in legitimate trouble. Dak has looked mortal and Zeke has clearly been effected by the offseason controversies. That defense looked very sluggish last week, and this is another tough road test. Gimme the Cards in the desert.

Agree with your thinking on Big Ben and Steelers on the road, and currently have the Bears in a teaser. BOL this week!

Back