Baltimore-3
Indy+1
Chicago+7.5 (waiting for this or skip)
Miami-6
Bills+3
Pats-13
NO+6 (would need this or skip)
Falcons-3
Seattle+4 (would need this or Titans-2.5)
LA Chargers+3 (would need +4 to play)
GB-8.5
Oak-3
Cards+3 (ML too, favorite play on the board)

Yeah I like the cards this week as well. They have looked absolutely horrible the first two but those were road games and I think we see a significantly better effort at home. Especially where they have one of the stronger HFAs in the league. I'm having trouble figuring out Dallas.

They were due to regress some this season and I think they sit somewhere in between their week 1 win and week 2 loss in terms of overall quality.

BOL this week.

Yeah I like the cards this week as well. They have looked absolutely horrible the first two but those were road games and I think we see a significantly better effort at home. Especially where they have one of the stronger HFAs in the league. I'm having trouble figuring out Dallas.

They were due to regress some this season and I think they sit somewhere in between their week 1 win and week 2 loss in terms of overall quality.

BOL this week.
Matchup AZ corners versus Boys receivers is no contest. Dallas will be one dimensional trying to run the ball and Aryians will have a plan for Dak and Zeke. Don't buy the hype from Dallas and don't sleep on Aryians/Palmer and Fitzy co.

Back