NFL Week 3

Dallas too easy baby!!

Yesterday was ok hit 4 and the big Denver price 3/2 on ML.. Would have been much better with Baltimore though that was a big bet!!

Guys how can I change title of the thread? I started with Week 3 title but want to change I will use this for all Football bets

Guys how can I change title of the thread? I started with Week 3 title but want to change I will use this for all Football bets

hahaha yeah you def need it changed, i saw your picks and was about to call you out for bullshit lines. not sure you can edit your own thread title. maybe either ask a mod or start one more thread for the rest of the year

hahaha yeah you def need it changed, i saw your picks and was about to call you out for bullshit lines. not sure you can edit your own thread title. maybe either ask a mod or start one more thread for the rest of the year

Haha! Did you mean for Miami +7.5 you thought I was trying to put up for last weeks match?

These are not really my picks anyway they are picks that I get from one guy whose really good and I bet his picks so I was using the thread to track my bets and to provide others with the picks.

Il ask a mod thanks bud!

Back