NFL Week 3

Going to contribute here for the time being here.

I bet this game last year and Tripplet did the game, Titans should have won the game but flags started flying on 4th down in the rain on some really ridiculous Tripplet nonsense. He's off in Seattle today, I'll let hiim go fuck that game up.

Tennessee Titans +1.5 -102

Best of luck with your action today

hey, I know of you from that other place...you will love it here, people a little more grown up here (for the most part). Less drama here for sure

gl, on it too

hey, I know of you from that other place...you will love it here, people a little more grown up here (for the most part). Less drama here for sure

gl, on it too

Appreciate it fellas, I'm pleased to be here. Titans play I don't regret, but I simply need to cut them loose. They are fucking me in too many spots the last two seasons. I will start to hit my groove pretty soon. GL all.

Going to contribute here for the time being here.

I bet this game last year and Tripplet did the game, Titans should have won the game but flags started flying on 4th down in the rain on some really ridiculous Tripplet nonsense. He's off in Seattle today, I'll let hiim go fuck that game up.

Tennessee Titans +1.5 -102

Best of luck with your action today

LOSS

SNF

Chicago Bears +6.5 -109

I played it small

gl

only small plays I will post are ml dogs from now on. What a dumb wager. nice and ugly 0-2 posted in week 3 here but not fretting about it. Week 4 most likely will have a handful of plays. and Thursday night football I will bet this week.

GL on mnf

Back