NFL Week 3

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 8-4 +6.96 units
Sides: 5-2 +5.23
Totals: 2-1 +1.13
Teasers: 1-1 +.60
Will put some my weekly notes in this space tomorrow morning. Wanted to post two plays I'm on to start the week

BALTIMORE -2.5, -110 (1.25)
My line: Balt -3This is my play of the day, and I may add. Baltimore backs against the wall, is something I'm willing to back. Cincy under current regime, and personnel has had issues historically in these spots.

Dal/Atl UNDER 44 (1.25)
My line: 41

Tempo bet. Dallas is going to slow the tempo down even more than normal. Pace makes the race, and this one is a 20-17 game in my book.
Will have more tomorrow morning.

:cheers3:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas:

Two adds:

TENNY +3.5 (1.25)
My line: Ind -3Indy staring down 0-3 and I don't like this game at -3 or less. All pressure is on Indy. Tenny improving in the right areas, and I'm throwing out last week, as that was a Cleveland game all the way.

PHILADELPHIA +110 (1.25)
My line: PKMy opinion is that we have over-reactions to both games last week. Philadelphia never got going against Dallas, and the Jets beat the team most have going to the AFC championship game. Jets issues on offense will be brought to light today, and my belief this is the game that Bradford gets into his rhythm.

Added:

BALT -2 (1.25) - now w/ 2.5 units on them, and line is dropping. Will jump in again if +110 or better becomes available.

Adding:

Car/No UNDER 43 (1.25)
My line: Car -7.5 40Game is devoid of playmakers, and pace should be slow.
Teaser of the week
2T Hou PK and Buffalo +8 (3)

The Baltimore game hurt me, otherwise, but I still like my feel for the league.

For Monday:

CHIEFS +6, -105 (1.25)
My line: GB -5I like the matchup with the Chiefs D against GB's banged up offense. If KC can control the pace, I like their chances of keeping this one close, and may steal this one.

Good Luck.

Back