NFL Week 3

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
This card sucks compared to last weeks glorious card.

I will definitely be on the Seahawks in some fashion this Sunday. It's time to let off some steam. They should easily score 4+ TDs IMO.

For Thursday night, we have the Giants who really should be 2-0 right now but due to lapses in judgement and basic football acumen the Gmen are 0-2 and now they face a redskins team that is playing solid defense and has a very capable rushing attack. I do not like going against the redskins when they are underdogs. I know there are others on here who mentioned this last year as well. Kirk isn't doing much when it comes to the passing game and I expect the short game to continue. Don't think I'll be playing a side....

Leans

I will be playing a couple of player props. Over on Jordan Reed's catches and/or yards, and over on OBJ yards prop. The Giants have sucked in a big way vs TEs for a long time now. Jordan Reed is back and is playing 85% of snaps and he should be cousins favorite guy to go to since Kirk rarely throws passes over 10 yards.

I also like the 1st quarter under play as both teams should be vanilla to start off TNF and since it's a divisional game there are usually nerves and such.

More later

Last edited:
For the raiders/Browns....we have McCown coming back from a concussion injury which kept him out of week 2. I don't think many people realize that he is much better than Manziel and he is actually capable of leading the team down the field. The raiders defense is pathetic and they are flying east for an early start after a thrilling victory over the Ravens. I don't think they'll give much effort on defense, especially to start, and the Browns will be able to take advantage of that and score 24+ points quite easily

the total has been bet down with pretty heavy under action since the open....

Lean. Browns ATS and the TT over

Thanks guys.

Reed Over 56.5 yards receiving -120

OBJ Over 97.5 yards receiving -110

thats enough for this

Locked in

Seahawks TT over 29 -110.

Will ll have a couple plays for the early games. Don't like much in terms of sides but have some prop targets that I'm waiting for.

thanks ksimp

Player Prop Targets

Gore Over
Crowell Over
Beast Mode Over (if he plays)
Brandon Marshall Over
Demariyus Over
Laveon Bell Over

Sides/Totals Leans

Browns
Chargers

Locked in

Seahawks TT over 29 -110.

Will ll have a couple plays for the early games. Don't like much in terms of sides but have some prop targets that I'm waiting for.

5Dimes has SEA 1H Over 14.5 -120. Heritage has Over 14 -120.

This is too tempting...I bet it at heritage.

I also have a bunch on seahawks 1H ATS.

Gl today.

5Dimes has SEA 1H Over 14.5 -120. Heritage has Over 14 -120.

This is too tempting...I bet it at heritage.

I also have a bunch on seahawks 1H ATS.

Gl today.

yeah the situation is too good to not play it.... if they come out like as expected they should have three TDs in the first half quite easily imo

I am going to back off some of the player props today.. its very tough for to predict how the games will go this week. Player props are all about predicting game flow. Bell should absolutely thrash the st loo run defense but i just dont feel right about it... same goes for gore.

adding

Browns -3.5 -105
Browns 1h -3 EVEN
Browns TT o23 -120

If the raiders show up mentally for a 10:00 am football game, they can have my money

wow are you fucking kidding me? +140???

I retract my thoughts

Locked in

Bell Over 84.5 yards rushing +140

Crowell over 62.5 yards rushing -120

Worst day of the year for me. Will bounce back next week after a couple days off.
Such insanity in the NFL today.

Back