NFL Week #3

Tito

The Salty Dog
Week 1 - 5-2 (+3.7u)
Week 2 - 5-4 (+2.01u)

Ytd: 10-6 - (+5.71u)

Pretty good week, hit a nice parlay which helped the account…hopefully I can continue. So far, I have these, but will be adding my other plays later….

Panthers -3 (-125) -1u-

Saints -10 -2u-

49ers/Cardinals OVER 42 -2u-
OVER 41 (-105) -2u-

Bucs/Falcons UNDER 7.5 1Q (-115) -2u-

Giants +2 -2u-

Browns +2 -2u- *push*

Seahawks -4 (-105) -2u-

Bengals pk/Bears/Jets OVER 37.5 -2u-

Saints -1/Packers +13/Broncos +15.5 -2u-

will add….
:shake:

Last edited:
Tito, love the panthers play but don't stack too much more into the Saints. I see them winning but not by 10+. Zimmer has the team focused and ready to play football. Gl man

Good luck, sorry to see we have no similar. But, I am not against you in any and would not take the other side. :shake:

*Based upon what I have been reading in the forum, I may go 0-4.

ty guys, appreciate it...:shake:

coge - hope we are right about the saints. i feel pretty good about them righting the ship. not a great situation for the vikes to have to go into, and they have their own problems.

twins - i am trying to put together a teaser w the Saints involved. Regardless of the AP distraction, they are going to be dealing w a tough team and environment. gl to you

bones - i would have joined you on the cowboys, but something is telling me to stay away. that said, i can't see how demarco doesn't just destroy the rams. gl bud

As for the Panthers, I like their defense a lot, especially against a Steeler O that is trying to figure things out. Not the team to try and make things right. Keeping it at 1u though bc of Wr and Te's are ? for Carolina.
The Niner total is way too low, Niners D isn't special anymore and neither are the Cards. I feel like the # is based on old perception of these two D's. Both will get into the 20's.

The Giants, Browns, and maybe Bengals will be plays as well. Looking at some others. Maybe a 1q Under for Tnf!

Stupid 1q play...

Adding the Browns…Ravens D has been solid , but don't like them on the road. I like this Browns team...

ty teed - you too

added Bengals open teaser like 20 mins ago and it didn't go through or something….

was going to wait til next week to fill in this teaser…but i want to have something on the game tonight, so forcing this one…Bears over 37.5

Back