NFL Week 3 Plays

Streakin

Pretty much a regular
Not doing this much longer, if my luck does not improve.

YTD: 12-13-0
-3.4 units

Chiefs +3 (2/2)
Ravens +1.5 (2.2/2)
Panthers +1.5 (2.1/2)

Redskins +1 (2.2/2)
Dolphins -1.5 (2.2/2)
Seahawks -27.5 (2.3/2)
Jaguars +31.5 (1.3/1)

Steelers +2 (2.2/2)

:announce:

Last edited:
Streaking GL :cheers: I think youre 2 for 2 there.

Can I ask you a question and tbh it isnt aimed directly at you cause I see many of you guys do it,but
Why dont you take the Dolphins ML instead of laying the 1.5 ? its something Id just naturally do without thinking.I hardly ever see any MLs on short lined favorites posted here and never have.
Theyd be -125 here to win that game ML.....dont you feel the 15c is worth it ?

GL :shake:

Streaking GL :cheers: I think youre 2 for 2 there.

Can I ask you a question and tbh it isnt aimed directly at you cause I see many of you guys do it,but
Why dont you take the Dolphins ML instead of laying the 1.5 ? its something Id just naturally do without thinking.I hardly ever see any MLs on short lined favorites posted here and never have.
Theyd be -125 here to win that game ML.....dont you feel the 15c is worth it ?

GL :shake:

thanks. I considered it. But, I think they win by at least a touch, so I didn't. Of course, it could get me. I make that type of decision on a case by case basis. But, you can see my record so......lol

thanks. I considered it. But, I think they win by at least a touch, so I didn't. Of course, it could get me. I make that type of decision on a case by case basis. But, you can see my record so......lol
Its only v early days mate,dont surrender yet.
Thanks,glad you considered it,its in your mind,I think thats a good thing.
Get on track this week,GL

looking at the Skins in need of the win at home against an average Detroit team

also, looking at Ravens and Cards.

really need a good week.

i'll ask this for the purpose of discussion. If you feel they win by a td have you thoought about playing an alternate line and the ML?

i'll ask this for the purpose of discussion. If you feel they win by a td have you thoought about playing an alternate line and the ML?

ha..look dude, it's all I can do to beat the vegas standard line! I feel like these NFL lines are so freaking sharp. Probably would not do it anyway, but my local only gives alt lines for primetime games.

Will be happy enough if they win by 2. GLTY, buddy

Back