NFL Week 2

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Sides: 3-4 -1.63 units
Totals: 1-1 -.40
1st half bets: 0-2 -1.66

Not the start I was hoping for but, the first 3-4 weeks are always a crap shoot.

NY JETS +11.5 (1.25)
My line: Ne -9.5

NE came into week 1 lacking playmakers. They limp out of week 1, and into week 2 w/out the 2 guys that made the most plays in week 1 in Vereen and Amedola. I don't think the Jets are great, and they probably deserved to lose in week 1, however, I think they have enough to keep this one under DD.

Good Luck.

Thanks Play2.

Sunday Card:

CLEVELAND +6.5, +100 (1) AND CLEVELAND +240 (.25)
My Line: Balt -5

Every year Baltimore has the superior roster. Yet every year, Cleveland manages to hang in these games. Both teams are coming off poor week 1 performances. While I have Baltimore being a good team this year, I'm not sure that Cleveland clears 5 wins this year, but during the young season spirits are always up. Look for Cleveland's defense to make this a game.

NYG +4.5 (1) and NYG +180 (.25)

My line: Den -3

This line looks line an overreaction to week 1. Denver is a good team, but a repeat of week 1, on the road is not likely. Reviewing the Giants/Girls game from last week, I have to think that if NY "only" turns the ball over 3 times, they win the game. I expect a crisper performance from NY today, and a good, but not great performance from Denver. Should be a great game that comes down to the last possession.

Watching the market. Be back later....Gl today.

Remainder of card:

ARIZONA +115 (1.25)
My line: AZ -1

Who is Detroit to go on the road and lay points? One win in week 1 isn't enough to sell me on a team w/ a history of poor road play under the current regime. Az has been a pretty good home team, even w/ Kolb and Skelton at the helm. Palmer is a marked improvement over both. I like the cards to win this one SU. Call it 24-21.

Teaser of the day:

PACKERS PK and HOUSTON -.5 (2)

Teasing both teams through the key numbers of 7,6,4,3.

Survivor plays:

GB
HOU

Good Luck.

GL today smh. On the Giants, Cards and the same teaser with ya. Like the Browns too but wanted a 7

Thanks Fellas.

I have one add:

MINNY +6 (1) and MINNY +220 (.25)
My line: Chi -5

Didn't think I would get this one back after I missed it early. Good spot for Minny, as I believe the B2B road game angle is really not a factor in week 2, and not when playing a divisional foe. Need 25 touches for Peterson to make it happen.

GL.

LIke the plays. Clevel too risky. gL. There are more promisimg teams to spend your money on...

Back