NFL Week 2

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
3-0 week 1. More happy with what I laid off of than what I played. Solid start, lets keep it going.

Oakland -13

Jets are not going to score a TD. I give them 6 points max here. I get that 13 is a ton to lay in the NFL, but I am of the believe that these Jets are historically bad. 27-9 Oakland

Saints +6.5

Love how the public feel like the Pats are "entitled" to win this week. Like there is no chance they could lose 2 in a row! This defense is flawed. The Saints come home where Brees is best after a very tough road matchup to face a team that got owned by Alex Smith. They should be able to go score for score with the Pats here, and an outright win would not shock me

Rams -2.5

Im in on the Rams being actually good. If nothing else, they have a great front 7, and Cousins was awful last week when he faced pressure. I don't expect them to score in the 40s like they did last week, but I am happy to lay less than a TD

love your analysis on the Pats. One of my larger positions this year is under 12.5 wins for the pats.

On Raiders and Saints with you, and for the same reasons as you...like I said last week we seem to think very alike....BOL amigo

Back