NFL Week 2

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
I seldom start my own threads anymore but I really liked this card and am just doing it to put my thoughts all in one place

My leans for sides after the week one games were Pitt, Tenn, GB, Cincy, NYG, Dal/Phi Over, and Buffalo. This was mostly based on situational/revenge angles and not on x's and o's.

As of today I am leaning

Pitt... definitely my favorite play of the week with the short week/cross country early start for the 49ers. Its a terrible spot for the niners who were made to look much better than they are vs the hapless vikings. They wont know what hit them and by the time they wake up the game will be out of reach

Cincy... same thing as the above... i dont think the chargers are that great and they are in the same spot as the 49ers

Packers... playoff revenge, seattle is a mess

Buffalo... Love me some Sexy Rexy.... he always comes up with a good game plan for Belicheat but this time he has a good offense to pull off the victory.... the defense should win this game. NE doesn't have very much of it

Panthers... i overlooked this in the beginning of the week and just added it as a lean this morning.... How on earth are the texans getting so much love from bettors? Seems really strange to me that close to 60% are on them. Panthers have a much better defense and they should hammer Mallett, no pun intended.

Browns.... a line play.... lets just leave it at that

will add more thoughts and finalize the card sunday morning... will probably do a 4-5 team parlay as well with my top leans

thanks cog

mariota/manziel is the 3rd heaviest wagered on game of the week including MNF :hang:

mariota/manziel is the 3rd heaviest wagered on game of the week including MNF :hang:

Count me out of that shit show.

Agree with em all, on Pitt with you & like Car under. Opposite on the Pats although I do see a tight game. Pats still have a decent front 7 & their offense had no issues plus they get Blount back. Colts couldn't get out of their own way last week, I'm far from buying into this Buffalo team. At +3 I could see an argument for Buff but I don't see them winning this SU.

Definitely is a scary thing going against the Pats. Buffalo is probably my weakest lean right now.

Top 4 plays are

Pitt
Cincy
GB
Panthers

#ChalkCity

Week 2 Player Prop Targets

Mike Evans over receiving yards
Antonio Brown over catches and/or rec yards
Mark Ingram over rushing yards
Brandin Cooks over receiving yards
Carson Palmer.... should be very good vs the bears despicable defense
BeastMode over rushing/ rushing + receiving yards

Locked in:

Adrian Peterson over 76.5 yards rushing -120

Updated Leans

Steelers
Panthers
Bills
Browns
Packers

gl today

really like that Peterson prop, hadn't crossed my mind but makes a ton of sense, last week probly brought the number down 10+ yards so good value

gl today

really like that Peterson prop, hadn't crossed my mind but makes a ton of sense, last week probly brought the number down 10+ yards so good value

yup definitely.... kind of worried he's being used more in the passing game but i'll roll with it.... i usually like running back rush over props when i think that team wins but dont wanna play the spread... just makes sense in my head

added

Carson Palmer Over 265.5 Passing Yards -105
Fitzgerald Over 65.5 yards -115

Nba, do u use the public favorite system in the NFL? Good stuff in college bro. Gl

I haven't followed it as closely in the NFL.... substantial public dogs in the NFL are very rare from my experience... you have the lions and titans as the only true public dogs today.... the pats have become one but they opened as the favorite... i dont like how much the bills yap their mouth so im gonna lay off the bills

Full Card

Adrian Peterson over 76.5 yards rushing -120
Carson Palmer Over 265.5 Passing Yards -105
Fitzgerald Over 65.5 yards -115
Steelers 1h -3 -115
Steelers -5.5 -110
Vikings -3 +105
Browns PK -110 x2
Giants -2 -110

laying off the panthers because the texans basically got embarrassed last week and whenever i think i can trust scam.....well you know

also laying off the bengals after getting some info from emkee in the discussion thread and seeing dalton's history vs san diego's defense

first time i can remember eli & the giants being so publicly humiliated in a game.... they'll let their play do the talking

the falcons are drastically improved on d but they are still the falcons... matt ryan is still overrated and he is made to look a lot better because of his comfy home confines...

made a super small bet on all the unders for the 1PM games and will keep it going. Between all the unders it will cost me probably 1u of a normal bet for a little experiment. I'll let you know how they turn out.

1PM NFL 1Q U
4-6 -2.5u
Notes:
Pitt going for 2 killed a U7.5 when the 1q score ended at 8
Called back AP TD saved the minn U
3 of the losses had at least 2 TDs

my theory has pretty much been squashed.... i cant stomach blanketing first quarter unders... its good for division games between physical teams

San Fran is asleep still. They do not know what is going on.

The Bears are a joke.

would be great if the bucs hang on for the victory.... 50% on them in survivor

Its wonderful when the games go as you planned.

Ryan sucks ass. Him and Brees are by far the most overrated QBs in my book.

Don't really like much on the 4:00 pm slate

Try watching my team in St Louis. They have a MLB that has somehow faked his way into a career. I've never seen a MLB like Laurentis avoid making tackles like this puss. He kills this defense.

adding

Steve Smith Sr. OVER 64.5 yards receiving -120

Jordan Matthews Over 72.5 yards receiving +105

Try watching my team in St Louis. They have a MLB that has somehow faked his way into a career. I've never seen a MLB like Laurentis avoid making tackles like this puss. He kills this defense.

you are very tough on your rams wise, very very tough :cigarguy:

Please fire Coughlin. The mental focus is not there. Something needs to be changed in NY. #ChangeIsGood

Dal/Phi was definitely one of the oddest games ive ever seen in my life. Jordan Matthews prop hits in garbage time :rofl:

Sunday Night plays coming up

Notes:

Bill Belichick is still one of the greatest coach in sports
I feel really bad for Tony Romo (and im a giants fan)
The eagles need to take a serious look at their offensive line
Mariota isn't as good as week 1 or as bad as week 2
The giants have some serious mental lapse issues. The team is too comfortable.
The Raiders will be very good for overs in certain spots at home because their offense is only going to get better but they cant stop anyone

Last edited:
Thanks huego,

adding:

Packers -3 -105
Packers TT over 26.5 -120
Beast Mode over 91.5 yards rushing +105
D. Adams over 65.5 yards receiving +105

Back