Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD:
Sides: 1-0 +105
Totals: 2-1 +1.12
Team Totals: 1-0 +1
Player Props: 3-2 +.80
Teasers: 1-1 -.40
7-4 +3.57 units

Off to a good start. Not as much time as I had last week for write ups, here is what I bet thus far:

CINCY -5.5 (1.25)
My line: Cincy -7
Cincy at home, AMOV = 8 pts since 2012. Better team on both sides of the ball. Look for Cincy to improve in the redzone (5 FGS first 5 attempts last week), and run the ball more to keep it away from an ATL offense that went nuts. However, I think it's relevant that while ATL went nuts, they did it at home in the dome.

Was/Jax UNDER 43 (1.25)
My line: 41

Wash offense was efficiently miserable last week. They are still growing into Gruden's offense, and while they should fare better at home, I think the training wheels are still on. Last week, the second half showed the true Jax offense. Devoid of playmakers, Jax could not move the ball in the second half. Considering that Wash faced similar from an offense standpoint last week, a 21-17 outcome seems about right.

Az/Nyg UNDER 42.5 (1.25)
My line: 40

Last week, the preseason struggles of NY to learn the new offense, showed themselves in the regular season. AZ's defense, better than I thought.

Last edited:
gl today smh…that Jax Under was a lean of mine, but did not play it

***d'oh! meant over was a lean of mine...

Last edited:
Thanks Tito, GL today.

Adding:

SAN DIEGO +5.5 (1.25)
My line: Sea -5

Had no intentions of playing this game, but with a strong move at Pinnacle to 3.5, I took the price from my local at 5.5.

CHICAGO +7, -105 (1.25)
MY line: SF -6

Two things: SF/Dal final score last week was deceiving. Yes, Romo was Romo, but even with that, the girls still had a shot. Dallas was 10th last week in yardage differential rankings (Chi was 9). Speaking of Chi, they gave last week away, and I expect a much better output tonight in primetime.

Last edited:
I like both unders. Have my concerns with Chicago being top Jeffrey and Marshall. Probably going to go smaller on Niners and hope Forte goes nuts for fantasy purposes.

Fondy - yup, WR's hurt, but haven't moved the line.

Adding:

GIANTS +111 (1.25): Betting the weak number offered by locals.

Player Props:
Brady ov 280.5 passing
Cassell ov 225.5 passing
Dalton un 233 passing

Thanks fellas. Pretty good day.

Adding:

PHILADELPHIA -3 , +100 (1.25) - second half.

Philly put up more yards, and missed on some key chances. Indy thin on the depth chart on D, and I think it shows in the 2nd half.

Good Luck.

Back